First kiss

First kiss

I would never have thought that she could ask for this! For all our friendship, I first heard such a request. And honestly, I did not know what to answer. She gave me time to think, for about half an hour, until the film ends. What movie? Ah, it's called - What is love?
Strange name, right? There is no hint of love in the plot, I saw more friendships and a little flirtation on the part of the guy there. The girl was too shy, somehow reminded me of Mina-unnie, who was sitting on the floor, resting her head on my lap. Nayeon-unnie was sleeping openly, I would have joined myself if it weren’t for a quiet question from Chaeyeong. She sat to my right, hugged her shoulders and laid her head on her shoulder. Her short haircut grew a little and tickled my cheek. She was so cute a minute ago, when there was almost a kiss from the heroes. And this cute little animal suddenly showed claws.
“Remember, you promised to fulfill any desire of mine for losing?” My desire is a kiss. Kiss on the lips.
6 years of strong friendship and such a desire?! was shocked and did not know how to react. Chaeyeong only grinned at me, showing these dimples on her cheeks. Then she stuck out her tongue and laughed softly.
“I don't want to ask anyone but you, unnie.” I trust you and feel more comfortable with you.
Honestly, if I asked someone about this, then the first on the list would be the name of my best friend - Song Jong-jeong. In this we are alike.
I glance at Chaeyeong, I ask myself, when did this baby grow up so much? She was only 20 years old. At school, we never talked about this. Music, she always stood in the first place.
We fooled a lot after school, found bright moments in their lives to fill dark gaps. We talked about how we want to stand on the stage and give all our people our bright energy. We talked about how we would try our best to thank our fans for their love. All talk was only about our debut.
Never talked about kisses. Never!
And so. The day has come. Chaeyeong, my little Simba, wants to know what a kiss on the lips is. Aish, I can’t think of him! I want to hide! But, I’m better than someone else. Besides, it’s just a kiss; it means nothing. Yes, a simple first kiss. And I will give it to my girlfriend. Aigoo, what to do?
The film is almost over. Now the main character, kneeling in front of the girl, asked:
“Now you know what love is?”
What a fool, why ask a girl whom she has been dating for two and a half years?
- My love is where you are - and then I thought that they would kiss, but a beautiful melody played and the credits went.
“It was so beautiful and sad,” she broke the silence, turning off the TV. She got up first, stretched. - And now everyone should sleep, tomorrow we have a schedule!
“Yes, yes, you told us about him when you offered to watch the movie yourself,” Nayeon grumbled, helping Mina get up from the floor. - But I agree, a very sad film.
- He did not have time to say the important words of the one that he loved throughout his life - wiping his eyes, Sana whispered, following Nayeon, Mina and JiHyo into their common room.
“It's a nice movie, but next time, let's not watch a soap opera at night, after that you won’t fall asleep normally,” complained Jeongyeon, dragging Momo along, who wanted to go to the kitchen for food.
“Good night, unnie,” Tzuyu wished them, the first to leave for the room, leaving the duet in one living room.
Chaeyeong is still not raising his head from his shoulder, but she is not sleeping, she is waiting. The dark TV screen reminded of a promise. But the one she was waiting for was frozen. Therefore, she again took everything into her own hands:
“DaHyun-unnie, do you know what love means to me?” - hardly audible, as if what she was going to say a secret.
In fact, it was a mystery, her heart. She decided to reveal it, show it to the closest person.
“It's you,” she answered, not waiting for a response from her friend.
“What do you mean, Chaengi?” I did not understand, drawing back a little and now looking into her eyes.
Instead of words, I got a kiss, a gentle, almost weightless kiss on the lips. It was like a breath, but what a catchy first kiss of mine!