fin.

sunday afternoons with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quiet sunday afternoon in the Jang/Kim apartment. Jiwoo was sitting alone in the living room, her nose in a book as she was humming softly to herself. It was typical to see Jiwoo reading a book on sunday while Gyuri was in the back, catching up on sleep she lost from long work hours during the week. The girl would wake up some time during the afterrnoon and by then Jiwoo would have ordered lunch for the both of them.

However, today was different from other sundays. Gyuri found herself up earlier than usual and instead of rolling back to bed she decided to do her favorite hobby, bugging Jiwoo. Gyuri sleepily walked into the living room where she found the shorter girl sitting comfortably on the couch. Smiling softly to herself, Gyuri walked over to the short redhead and sat down next to her, placing her head on the girl's lap and closing her eyes.

Jiwoo tore her eyes away from her book and chuckled softly at her puppy-like girlfriend laying in her lap. "And what do you think you're doing?" Jiwoo asked, clearly amused by the situation. "Sleeping babe" Gyuri said in a matter of fact tone, a smug smile on her face as she kept her eyes close. Jiwoo rolled her eyes playfully and reached down to peck the girl's forehead. "What do you want for lunch baby? I'll order." Gyuri opened one eye and smiled widely at the girl as she responded. "hm..you?" She asked jokingly before she was pushed off her girlfriend's lap.

"haha very funny, I'm ordering pizza

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter