"Sorry!"

love you with all my heart

    “Babe!” Jaemin groaned as  he heard his boyfriend’s voice. Normally he would smile and go to his lover, but today was different. Last night, he and his boyfriend had gotten into a fight and had exchanged some harsh words. Now Jaemin was had forgiven his boyfriend, but he was stubborn- so naturally he decided to hold a grudge. “Baaaaaabe!” Jaemin smirked and laid down. If he wants me that badly, he’ll come to me. Jaemin thought, and as expected the quiet patter of feet hitting the smooth cold tile rung in Jaemin’s ear. “Babe, I’m sorry! Please don’t be mad!” Jaemin inwardly chuckled. He could never truly stay mad at his lover, but he can make him think he is. 

     “Why should I not be? You said Jeno is better than me...” Jaemin said. It was quite for a second before Jaemin turned to his boyfriend, cocking an eyebrow. “Did you not say that, Renjun?” There it was. Jaemin NEVER clled his lover by his first name- it was always a nickname. Renjun pouted, quickly shaking his head as he whined.  

     “No! I mean...yes-but! I didn’t mean it, you know you’re better!” Renjun exclaimed. Jaemin smiled softly and pulled Renjun onto his lap. Renjun yelped, blushing as he stared up at Jaemin. 

     “Well I’m still mad, Renjun. How are you going to make me forgive you?” Jaemin asked, getting ready for how it usually ends. It always ends in Renjun apologizing a million times then cuddling. What Jaemin didn’t expect was Renjun to kiss his lips before hiding away. Jaemin blushed, quickly pulling Renjun closer before kissing him again. 

     “Am I forgiven, Nana?” Renjun shyly asked. Jaemin smiled and nodded, pecking the smaller’s cheeks. Renjun giggled and playfully pushed Jaemin away. 

     “Yes. You’re forgiven, baby~” Jaemin said, smiling as his lover smiled up at him.