My Husband Is A Soldier [ublished Date: Jul 28, 2015]

[Completed] Yongshin101 Fanfics Collection

 

"I'm not going to marry you, you filthy low positioned soldier!"

-Park Shin Hye

Being the daughter of one of the major share holders of K International Airport, Park Shin Hye was quick to get herself a position in the flight attendant line. Her life was perfect, a head flight attendant in the making and a co-pilot as a boyfriend, and she thought that nothing can get any better than this.

But, she was dead wrong.

Her parents hated her boyfriend whom they suspect is just taking advantage of her to make him a pilot sooner than it should be. They thought that she was an alcoholic, a wild child who loves to go out at night and come back really late in the morning and they thought she needed help.

And, that is when she met Jung Yonghwa. A man her parents want her to get married to.

"Hey, I'm not the one who is making her parents worried about her tho she was already 26 years old."

-Jung Yonghwa

He can't believe he met her again. The last time he saw her was when they were both in middle school. He liked her, yes, but he was deeply hurt when she harshly rejected him way back then. Back in middle school, he was fat and ugly, nothing to like there at all. He remembered how she humilliated him infront of so many people that day when he confessed to her that he liked her. He remembered getting splashed by a bottle of water and he remembered all the harsh words she said to him that very unfortunate day.

He still can't believe he agreed to his parents to marry this Park Shin Hye.