Different Ending

Hoping
Tzuyu's POV


Finally! We're back after a photo shoot (lets just say this is during the Allure photo shoot) and we went home immediately after the signal that we're allowed to. "At last! We're back! My babies here I come."

Mina unnie said while dragging a tired Chaeyoung towards the room that she shares with Nayeon-unnie, Jihyo-unnie, and Sana-unnie. Speaking of Sana-unnie, where is she?

Oh there she- oh, she's with Dahyun-unnie again. They were together since morning and and keeps on sticking with each other. As soon as they were close enough to me, I felt nauseous and excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

As soon as I am inside, I immediately started throwing up white orchids on the toilet bowl. This has been happening since our Yes or Yes comeback. If you're wondering why white orchids, white orchids represent Sana-unnie for her . I like Sana-unnie since we were trainees and she doesn't even know about it except Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, and Jihyo-unnie.

"Tzuyu-ah, may I come in? Is it happening again?" Jihyo-unnie said.

"Yes unnie."

She immediately went in and locked the door and went beside me. She helped me wiped the remaining blood and flowers left near my face.

I groaned.

"Unnie, I can manage myself." I said while pouting. 

"Tzuyu-ah, I am just concern about you. You should tell her. You have been suffering a long time." She replied.

"But unnie, that would be selfish of me and I don't want to steal her happiness away for the sake of my well being."

"What about your happiness Tzuyu-ah? Shouldn't you deserve to be happy too?" Jihyo-unnie said while creasing her eyebrows. 

"That's fine unnie. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. Even if I have to give up everything including my happiness or life, I won't hesitate to let go and accept everything." I said while standing up.

"Okay Tzuyu. But we have to go to the doctor tomorrow. We'll go to the hospital to take the results." Unnie said while we went outside the bathroom. 

"Thanks unnie."

After that, we parted and I went to the living room.

"Chewy, Sit with unnie." Sana-unnie called out to me while tapping the space beside her at the couch.

I went and sat beside her and she immediately put her arm around me and leaned her head on my shoulder (≥﹏≤). My heart beat abnormally faster and my stomach felt like something is doing somersaults and flips.

"Chewy, are you okay? You seem to be inside the bathroom for a long time. Did you ate something weird?" She asked while tilting her head cutely. 

(Of course since this is her)

"Y-yes unnie. I am fine. I'm just cleaning up my face for dinner."

"Well Chewy-ah, You don't really need to clean up since you're really pretty inside and out even though you are sweaty or dirty after practices though." She said while genuinely smiling and patting my head.

"E-erm, thank you unnie." I said while blushing profusely and screaming inside my mind. Good thing she didn't noticed it.

"Sa-chan! Help Momoring with the untesils please." Momo-unnie said innocently in third person. 


"I'm coming! Lets talk next time Chewy-ah." She whispered and I felt her hot breath near my ear.

Sana-unnie jogged towards Momo-unnie and took the plates from the table. My mind and heart went raging ang thrashing inside my body. I went inside the maknae room and silently screamed for a couple of minutes. I did my happy dance when Jeongyeon-unnie said that the food arrived. I immediately went back to the living room and found them arranging cushions and places for eating.

We all ate happily and talked about our schedules and random topics that our mind could think of. After that, we went and sleep peacefully.

The next day, as usual I woke up early and was suprised to find out that Jeongyeon-unnie and Nayeon-unnie woke up early. "Baby Tzu~ You're awake. Come join us make onigiri."

Nayeon-unnie said while doing a LOT of aegyo. 

"Uh, yeah sure unnie." I went at the kitchen table and helped them make the onigiri for our breakfast.

"Unnie stop doing that. You're scaring Tzuyu." Jeongyeon-unnie said while doing fake gagging sounds.

"Jeongie, me, you, and Tzuyu know you love me. So stop denying~" Nayeon-unnie said while trying to hug Jeongyeon-unnie with her unclean hands.

"Ew unnie stop." Jeongyeon-unnie said while trying to make the food faster. 

"Eh, evil Jeongyeon." Nayeon-unnie pouted while wrapping nori around the rice.

"I never said or denied anything though...." Jeongyeon-unnie mumbled quietly but audible for us to hear.

"Ehh, unnie is a Tsundere~" I said while laughing.

"I-I' m not though." Jeongyeon-unnie said while averting her eyes to the onigiri and obviously blushing.

"Aw, Jeongie baby, I love youuu~" Nayeon-unnie said while doing kissy faces towards her. While they're bickering, I scolded them jokingly and they apologized and went back to making onigiri.

"Jeongyeon-unnie's a tsundere?" Mina- unnie said in a more hoarse voice while helping me put the onigiri on the table.

"Yes Unnie, she is. She just doesn't want to admit her love for Nayeon-unnie." I said while snickering.

"Oh! Nice. The food's done!" Nayeon-unnie chirped and placed the onigiri on the table. One by one, our members loudly went out of the three bedrooms and sat on the couch and floor to eat.

Momo-unnie was still half- asleep but as soon as she saw all of the onigiri, all of her energy went back to her. "すごい!おにギリ です ね. いただきます!" She exclaimed while saying her native language as her inner Japanese aura went out.

"I really feel at home at Japan again with these all time childhood snack." Sana-unnie said while happily munching the on her onigiri.

Momo-unnie took a really big bite and immediately exclaimed with food inside , "ああ, ご飯 わ美味し です!Jihyo-sama arigatou!"

"Well, I didn't do anything but godJihyo said you're welcome." Jihyo-unnie said while taking a bite of her food and we snickered after she said that.

"Unnies, don't talk when you're mouth is full~" Chaeyoung said while she have food inside  too.

"Sorry baby cub." Jihyo-unnie and Momo-unnie apologized with food on their mouth again.

"Hey, don't talk with you're mouth is full too you know. You have crumbs on your lips now." Mina-unnie said while giggling.

"Sorry unnie. What part-" Chaeyoung was cutted off by Mina-unnie by pecking her lips and  her lower lip after.

"There, it's gone." Mina-unnie said calmly after making a bold move and proceeded back to her food. Jihyo-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, and Dahyun-unnie had there mouth agape whereas Nayeon-unnie and Sana-unnie were smirking probably thinking this could happen anytime. While me and Momo-unnie were eating dumbfounded and doesn't know what to do after that. 

Chaeyoung couldn't stop blushing and hide behind her hands. "Hey! No PDA on the table. You do know there are single people here!" Jihyo-unnie said with her mighty voice.

"What do you mean single? Aren't you dating Dan-" Jeongyeon-unnie was cutted off by being glared on by both Jihyo-unnie and Nayeon-unnie.

"Don't worry unnie. We knew already since months ago. We all support you here with your another new source of happiness." I said while giving Dahyun-unnie the plates since she is the assigned one to wash the dishes.

"Well, I will um just go to the uh bedroom to arrange my things." Jihyo-unnie said while speeding off to their shared room.

Sana-unnie went to the bathroom as soon as the table was clean to take a bath. She seems like she's in a hurry. Oh well, I sit down on the couch with Chaeyoung-unnie who is busy watching at the tv.

"Hey unnie. What do you think about love? Does it feel nice when you're with Mina- unnie or not? Is it all rainbows or stuff?" I tackled her with questions.

"No Yoda. It doesn't feel nice when I'm with Minari, it feels wonderful." I scrunched my nose while she said those words as she dreamily stared at the ceiling.

"I think love is a very powerful attack to any creature of any ages or gender that could deeply affect you and strucked you with stupid feelings. Love could make you do dumb choices and rash decisions. It's not all happy endings and  but its something that could heal a wounded or broken hearted person with the shot of Eros."

"You'll do anything for that certain person just like me. Its like a medicine that could make you go crazy for that person when you're inlove. You would turn into a reckless, selfish, and clingy person because of that certain someone. Thats what I think about love." Chaeyoung finished her talk and went to the bathroom after Sana-unnie went to her shared bedroom.

"So maybe that's what I'm feeling always. Hurt and happy." I thought sadly and immediately felt nauseous again.

Oh no.

Chaeyoung is still inside the bathroom but I felt like vomiting again so I scurried inside the bathroom and immediately locked it.

"Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung said while making the 'what the ' look to me as she was about to take her clothes off. I coughed and spurted out the flowers and blood in the toilet bowl.

"Tzuyu, what's the meaning of this?" Chaeyoung said worriedly while rubbing my back and holding my hair. I wiped the remains off my face and told Chaeyoung about my non-official hanahaki disease.

"Oh . Does anybody in the group knows about this?" She said while directly looking at me and handing me my towel.

"Only Jihyo-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, and you." She grew quiet after that. "Well unnie, I should take a bath first since Jihyo-unnie told me last night that we're visiting the doctor for a check up." I said weakly.

"Okay Tzuyu. But call me when you need me okay, fellow maknae?" She said, looking pitifully at me. I nodded and she went out of the bathroom after locking it at the inside. I sighed. After I showered, I went inside the maknae room to find Momo-unnie and Dahyun-unnie cuddling on the bottom bunk.

"Hi baby maknae. Don't mind us. We will close our eyes." Momo-unnie said softly with her cute voice.

I thanked them. After wearing under garments, I wore a simple green and white striped shirt and black jeans while putting on my jacket.

"Okay unnies. You could return doing what you left before." I chuckled while walking outside the room.

"Sheesh. That maknae really." Dahyun-unnie exclaimed loudly.

While waiting for Jihyo-unnie at the couch, Sana-unnie is dressed like going for a date. She is currently wearing a white polo shirt tucked inside a high waisted jeans and light brown trench coat.

The voice at the back of my head rang, telling me to ask. 

"S-Sana-unnie, where are you heading to?" I asked, trying to sound as casual as I can be. 

"Chewy, I'm going out with Eunha. Do you want to come with me?" She said, sounding hopeful. 

Why? 

"I uh-uhm-" I stuttered, trying to answer. 

"Tzuyu would love to unnie but we have to go somewhere." Jihyo-unnie saved me from talking, making me smile thankfully. 

"Ah. Okay then." Sana-unnie said, clearly disappointed with the answer. 

"Satang, are you going to the new BBQ resto that Momoring mentioned?" Mina-unnie asked, holding a sandwich which is filled probably with her favourite Heinz ketchup (don't ask).

Sana-unnie ruffled Mina-unnie's hair, the latter groaning before taking a bite of her sandwich. 

"Yes, Minari. I'll be probably back around late afternoon. Bye Minari, Jihyo, bye Chewy." She looked at me longer than usual before walking outside the dorm. 

It's Dahyun-unnie last night and now Eunha-unnie? 

I'm thinking sadly while feeling the urge to go and vomit. I held myself and inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Tzuyu-ah, let's go now?" Jihyo-unnie said while taking her bag off the table. I glanced at her, seeing that she is currently wearing a white turtleneck with black pants under a maroon coat.

"Yeah sure unnie." I said smiling weakly. We went inside the van and talked on the way going to the hospital. When we arrived, we put on our face masks and caps. We arrived at the private room and was suprised to find the doctor ready.

"The tests came out and sadly, you have the hanahaki disease." The doctor said looking pitifully while Jihyo-unnie is trying to stop her tears.

"It would keep on getting worse as days go by. The only cure is to go on a surgery but will forget your feelings for that person. But if you wanted to keep them, then you will..." The doctor said while trailing off and not looking at us directly. Maybe feeling guilty.

The voice at the back of my head rang again. 

"Erm doctor, is there no other way?" I asked, trying not to sound discouraged. 

The doctor smiled before talking. 

"Actually, there's another way but you're not the one who's going to do it."

My ears and Jihyo-unnie's perked up. 

"What do you mean?" Jihyo-unnie asked, getting impatient as time passed by. 

I don't blame her, I'm getting hopeful too. 

"The person you like would have to reciprocate your feelings back." 

My shoulders slumped. 

"S-so, you're saying that she could take the operation but she'll lose her feelings for the said person or she could accept and embrace her feelings but she'll disappear OR, the person she like have to tell her she like her back romantically?" Jihyo-unnie added all of it. 

"Yes, Park-ssi but there's a time limit because Chou-ssi's body is getting weaker and weaker." 

We nodded as we stood up and bowed. 

"Thank you doctor. We will just call you if she decided what to do." He bowed back and we left. We told manager-oppa about it. He patted my back and smiled sadly while telling us we could go wherever we want for today.

"Hey Tzuyu-ah, do you want to eat ice cream? My treat." Jihyo-unnie asked as she pointed at the ice cream parlor. 

I was about to agree when suddenly, the voice at the back of my mind refused, letting me feel that I should eat at a different place.
​​​​​
"Hmm, I remember Mina-unnie mentioned about a BBQ resto earlier..." I trailed off. 

"Done. I asked Sana-unnie where the directions are and she said it's somewhere over... There!" She pointed at a brown painted building with a "Skewers and Veggies" sign at the top of the roof while holding her phone with the other hand. 

I smiled. 

We went inside the place and was taken back at how delicious and mouthwatering the aroma is even though we're wearing face masks. Good thing there's only a few people inside the resto. 

"She also mentioned that she and Eunha arrived a minute earlier so, try to look for them."

I scanned the area until I saw a certain blonde sitting in front of a dark and medium length haired. 

"Over there unnie." I pointed as we walked towards them. 

"Hello, mortals." Jihyo-unnie said. 

"Hello, godJihyo." Eunha-unnie said enthusiastically as Jihyo-unnie took a sit beside her.

I raised a brow at Jihyo-unnie, who in return smiled evily. 

I averted my eyes from her to Eunha-unnie. 

"Hello, Eunha-unnie." I bowed at the older, who in return waved her hand and greeted back. 

"Sit down, Tzuyu-ah." Sana-unnie patted at the chair beside her. 

I sat down beside her and tried to calm down my racing heart. 

"So, I heard that they got a promo for first timers here. They would add a few meats for free." Eunha-unnie smiled, pointing at the menu. 

Typical Eunha-unnie. We should have brought Jeong-unnie and Momo-unnie and we have the three of the biggest eaters in the K-pop industry at the same place. 

"Yeah and they give free beer-I mean beverages, yeah hehe." Sana-unnie smiled sheepishly at Jihyo-unnie. 

"I want to drink too but we can't. After all, comeback is near and I'm afraid I can't stop myself from drinking another glass." Jihyo-unnie explained. 

Sana-unnie pouted while Eunha-unnie raised her hand towards the taller's head and patted it, smiling apologetically. 

I averted my eyes from them to Jihyo-unnie. 

"Okay. I'm paying for the smoothies." Jihyo-unnie said before calling for the waitress. 

We ordered 2 vanilla smoothies and 2 strawberry smoothies and the promo package that Eunha-unnie mentioned as the waitress bowed and left. 

We talked and chatted until the food and smoothies arrived.

Our table got quiet as we took pictures of food and ourselves. 

"Tzuyu-ah, pose for me." I looked at Jihyo-unnie's phone as she snapped photos of me. 

"Ah! Me too, Tzuyu-ah. I want to take a picture of you too." Eunha-unnie said as she quickly took pictures of me too. 

We all took of pictures of each other until I raised a hand. 

"Okay, stop unnies. I'm hungry." I stated before I took a bite of the meat. 

They looked at each other before starting to eat and gobble (don't judge) their own food. 

After eating, I wiped my face with the table napkin. 

"Excuse me. I'm going to the restroom." Eunha-unnie said before Jihyo-unnie stood up. 

"Me too." Eunha-unnie shrugged before going with Jihyo-unnie. 

I stared at them confusedly before seeing a flash. 

I averted my eyes to Sana-unnie and saw her smiling cheeky, her phone on her right hand as she snapped another photo of me. 

"What's that for?" I asked confusedly. 

"A remembrance of this day, Chewy. It's not everyday we eat together alone." She said as she saved the pictures. 

I blushed, good thing she failed to see it. 

"Erm okay." I grew quiet. 

"Ah yeah. Chewy, didn't Jjhyo said that you're going somewhere today?" She said, something in her voice is incredibly cold and it's weird. 

"Yes. We went there earlier." 

"We're back! Ah Sana." 


"Ah yeah, Eunha?" Sana-unnie averted her eyes from me. 

"Me and Jihyo needed to go somewhere." Eunha-unnie said. 

"Oh sure. Let's pay for the bill and-" 

"We already paid for the bill, unnie. We have to go. Bye!" Jihyo-unnie said while looking at me. 

"Wait-" 

"Goodluck, Tzuyu-ah!" Eunha-unnie shouted before leaving the resto. 

"Geez. What was that all about?" Sana-unnie said, standing up as she took her purse. 

"I-I'm not sure, unnie." I said while taking my phone, feigning ignorance. 

"Oh well. It's still early. Do you wanna go somewhere, Chewy?" She said while putting on her mask. 

"Sure. Why not?" I said casually, getting excited. 

We spent hours and hours of window shopping, going everywhere and anywhere while staying low to avoid the paparazzi. 

"Hmm, it's already 4. Wanna buy some ice cream, Chewy? I'll pay." Sana-unnie looped her arm around mine as we walked near the Han River. 

I successfully tried not to gay-panic. 

"Sure. Besides, who am I to decline free ice cream?" She giggled at my answer as I try not to die from happiness. 

"One mint chocolate ice cream and one vanilla please, ahjussi." Sana-unnie lowered down her face mask. 

"Here you go, young one. I hope you enjoy that with your pretty lover." The old man smiled at us as he handed the ice cream to me and Sana-unnie. 

I blushed under my face mask and mumbled, "W-we're not dating, ahjussi." 

"Don't be shy. I don't judge. Besides, you kids look good together." 

"Oh erm thank you, ahjussi." Sana-unnie smiled shyly at the ice cream vendor, who in return laughed heartily. 

"Enjoy your ice creams and date, young ones." 

We bowed down and proceeded to walk towards our dorm. 

Sana-unnie kept her arm looped around mine as we walked and enjoy our own ice cream silently. 

"Did you enjoy your day today, Chewy?" She asked out of the blue. 

"Yeah unnie. Thanks for the ice cream." I mumbled. 

She giggled. 

"You're welcome, Chewy." 

I grinned at her genuinely. 

She smiled back before looking at me. 

"Hmm? Is there something on my face?" I tilted my head. 

"Here." She pointed on her face. 

I tried to wipe it away several times. 

She giggled. 

"God, you're such a big baby. I'll wipe it for you." She inched a little closer. 

I hitched my breath. 

Oh my godJihyo, I could smell her lavender perfume. 

She gently wiped the ice cream below my lower lip slowly as she fixed her eyes on my chin. 

I stared at her face, her brows furrowing and her lips parted in a serious manner. 

I  my dry lips. 

She smiled and pulled herself back. 

I was blushing as I remained shocked when she did something more forward. 

She  her ice cream filled thumb.

THE SAME FREAKING THUMB SHE USE TO WIPED THE ICE CREAM ON MY FACE.

She smiled shyly.

Sana-unnie! What the heck are you doing to me!?

I smiled and mumbled a small thank you as we continue our way towards the dorm.

A comfortable silence enveloped us as we arrived in front of the dorm.

"We're home!" 

I hated myself for missing the small amount of her warmth when she removed her arm and skipped towards the couch, annoying the heck of a sleepy Jeong-unnie.

"Hi, Tzu." Dahyun-unnie greeted me as she drank a glass of chocolate milk.

I greeted back and hurried back to our room, changing into a long-sleeved shirt and shorts. 

I went to the living room and we all thanked our own God for the food. 2yeon unnies are unexpectedly sweet and fed each other. Momo-unnie and Mina-unnie were talking about something in Japanese that the only word that I could understand is ert (don't ask). Chaeyoung and Jihyo-unnie talking about a clothing's brand.

"Dubu, feed unnie please~" Sana-unnie said while doing a bit of aegyo in front of Dahyun-unnie. The younger blushed out of impulse and fed her while Momo-unnie looked at them innocently and pouted.

"Hey Dahyunnie, feed your Momoring too."

"Sure unnie." Dahyun-unnie giggled while putting food inside the raven haired's mouth.

I felt the painful sensation again and excused myself to go to the bathroom. I vomited over and over. "I hate this." I mumbled while wiping my tears. I finished brushing my teeth and went outside and Jeongyeon-unnie went near me.

"Hey. Are you crying, maknae?" She asked worriedly.

"N-no unnie. My face is just puffy since I'm I am tired from going out the whole day." I said while she looked at me with a knowing look but decided not to press farther.

"Okay. I'll be over there helping them clean." I nodded and she went near the members, telling them to clean properly.

Sana-unnie looked at me, frowning but went back on using her phone. I nudged myself and went to sleep. Weeks have passed and my condition kept on getting worse.

We were on stage behind some really tall idols, standing beside Gfriend and Seventeen. I'm nervously standing beside my co-members, anxious if we are going to win another award. 

The voice at the back of my head rang again, telling me to find the certain person.

I anxiously scanned around the area until I found Sana-unnie holding hands with Eunha-unnie, staring back at me as I held my breathe while staring back at the Japanese beauty.

You know that cliche thingy that happens in dramas and Anime when the world stops revolving and time slowed down as if you and your crush is in the same world?

Yep, I declare it. It is happening to me.

As in, right now.

I didn't even noticed that she removed her hand from Eunha-unnie, who in return smiled knowingly as she walked towards me.

I hitched my breathe when I recognized the familiar lavender fragrant filling up my nostrils.

The same smell that made me relax and let go from all of my worries, letting me forget about my sickness even for a short period of time.

My heart raced even faster when the certain blonde held my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine.

She always had such cold hands since she was a kid, which I found out when we were in 1 (cursed word). Bad circulation, I think? 

I intertwined my own fingers with hers as I closed my eyes and leaned my head beside her own.

"You okay, Tzuyu-ah?"

Ah. The voice of the angel that makes me hold onto my life more.

"Yes unnie. Just, feeling a little anxious while waiting if we would receive another award."

She caressed my hair gently as she encouraged me.

Now, it's more impossible for me not to fall in of love with you more, Sana-unnie.

The awarding ended and we returned back to our dorm with a new set of awards and satisfied and happy grins on our faces.

We all decided to order a set of warm cuisines and cold alcoholic beverages (Jihyo-unnie insisted) from an expensive resto (Nayeon-unnie's paying) and decided to wait for the delivery to arrive. 

Roughly 30-50 minutes because of the amount of foods we ordered. 

Nayeon-unnie was annoying Mina-unnie and Chae, dramatically falling on to their lap while mumbling "Why am I so pretty?" Jihyo-unnie is trying to tear Jeong-unnie and Momo-unnie apart as they continued to fight over the last edible food inside the dorm. 

Sana-unnie was beside Chae and Dahyun-unnie, making kissy faces with the light blonde haired as she dodged every attempt, a very obvious blush tinting her cheeks. 

I slowly went inside the bathroom and vomited over and over, blood and white orchids are mixing up with a new addition to my pain, leaves.

I could feel my throat hurt and burn as I threw up. 

I held back my tears as I noticed that there's more blood than the amount that I usually throw up before. 

I flushed all of it down and wiped my dirtied mouth with running water from the faucet. 

I stared at myself at the mirror and grimaced. 

Staring back at me, is a reflection of a sleep-deprived and pale looking woman, only to be covered up with expensive makeup around her face. 

I went outside and was about to go and change my clothes when Sana-unnie gestured me to go with her outside sneakily. 

I blinked as I wore my coat over my dress again, wearing sneakers instead of a pair of heels.

Sana's POV


I huffed, stuffing my hands inside my coat's pockets. 

I was wondering what was happening to her during these past weeks. 

I'm not a nosy person by nature but I wanted to know. 

I have to. 

As a member, an unnie and a friend to her. 

A friend. 

Somehow, that doesn't sound right. 

I heard the door shut and stared at Tzuyu, who's trying to zipper up her coat shakily.

I smiled before shaking my head, getting a little near to Tzuyu to help her. 

She always prefer sunny days over cold nights. 

"There. It's all done." I said while holding her warm hand.

She looked, flustered? But she interlaced her fingers with mine as we started to walk.

"Here, Sana-unnie." She handed me a mask but I shook my head. 

"There's no need. It's already 10:30. If Dispatch or reporters see us then, let's run." 

She nodded, her baby hair bouncing everywhere. 

I smiled. 

We walked in silence as we looked around at the quiet neighborhood and at several people that are walking or jogging. 

The bright intersection lights flickering nearby. 

"Ah!" She suddenly exclaimed as we walked nearer and nearer towards the Han River. 

I tilted my head comfusedly. 

She tugged me and we walked a little faster, halting at the middle of the bridge. 

"Unnie! There are fishes! Look!" She pointed at the water excitedly. 

I melted at the sight. 

Chou Tzuyu is too pure for this world and I couldn't agree more. 

"Unnie, you're not looking. You're missing out the beautiful wonders in life." She whined, pulling me closer. 

"But I was looking at one of the beautiful wonders in my life." I said honestly, hoping she doesn't misinterpret. 

"God! Unnie, stop being so corny." She shook her head, smiling as her cheeks dusted pink while cupping my cheeks. 

For a split second there, I thought she was going to kiss me. 

And it made my heart raced.

But I thought wrong. 

She made me face the river, seeing a few fishes swimming around freely. 

I blinked, replacing the frown on my lips with a smile as I giggled with Tzuyu. 

We watched the fishes swim around for a couple of minutes before I averted my eyes to Tzuyu, looking amused at the tiny creatures. 

I held my breathe. 

Tzuyu continued to stare at the fishes, her blinding smile is so wide that her cute dimple made her way on the left side of her tanned cheek. 

Her brown hair flowing perfectly along the cold wind of this August night.

Under her coat, she's wearing a dress that hugs her slender and flawless body, stopping above her thighs. 

I blushed and averted my eyes back on her face to avoid thinking more indecent... Stuff. 

The lights around her background are blending with the dark sky, composed of a few heavenly bodies. 

Making her glow and angelic as ever. 

Her cheeks flushed with pink hue as the wind flew stronger for a minute, making Tzuyu squint her eyes and hugged herself to warm her body against the cold air. 

I creased my brows before an idea popped inside my head. 

I went nearer to the taller, close enough to catch the vanilla and flowery smell enveloping her body. 

I mustered all the Minatozaki confidence inside my body and wrapped my arms around her slim waist, side-hugging her to keep her warm. 

I failed to catch her face's emotions as I buried my head on her coat's hoodie. 

Her fragrance is making me warm and comfortable. 

"Unnie?" 

"Now tell me, Chewy." I mumbled. 

"Tell you what?" She sounded confused. 

I looked up and met her confused gaze. 

"What's bothering you these past weeks?"

She looked away, down casting her eyes to the water. 

"Nothing." 

"No Tzuyu. I know you're lying. There's something wrong." I said while pulling away, facing her completely. 

I saw that look before.

She's anxious again.

On our group, the most anxious people are Mina, Jihyo, and her. 

It's not like we didn't received endless criticizing but these three have been really and was always anxious most of the time since we were trainees.

"Tell me, Tzuyu-ah. Is there something wrong? Is it about the awarding?" I asked sternly. 

I saw her gulped and blinked furiously before facing her body to me, looking down on the ground. 

"N-no. It's not that." She mumbled. 

I softened up. 

"Tell me, Tzuyu-ah. Is it problems, fights, family relations?" 

She shook her head. 

Now I'm confused. 

"Please tell me. Maybe I can help." I said while holding her shivering but warm hands. 

"No. You don't understand." 

"I can't understand if you're not going to tell me. Please, tell me what's bothering you?" I lifted her chin up, her eyes still not looking directly. 

She nodded. 

I felt relieved. 

"Is it love?" I tried to asked slowly.

She flinched slightly, making my assumption correct. 

And it pained me. 

"Did someone hurt you? If they did, I'm going to break that person's bones."

She smiled despite her pained expression. 

"Unnie, you can't break your own bones." 

What? 

I can't break my own bones? 

I'm Minatozaki Sana. I trip over smooth pavements. 

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head. 

She giggled before doing the Chou Tzuyu stoic face. 

There she goes again. 

Hiding her emotions. 

"I can't tell you. You'll hate me." 

I made a face. 

"How could I hate Chou Tzuyu? The most beautiful and one of the most talented people in the entire world, no universe, that have the purest heart than the people that I ever knew?" I said, resting my hands on my hips. 

She chuckled. 

"I'm not the purest person in the entire universe. Mina-unnie is." 

"Kid, if you only know how tainted her beautiful head is." I deadpanned. 

She grew silent. 

I sighed. 

She started babbling random words so fast that I didn't understand what she was saying. 

Well, I have to use my secret weapon then. 

Even though it's not the right timing. 

"Tzuyu, I love you." 

Tzuyu's POV

I'm not the purest person in the entire universe. Mina-unnie is." I defended, my heart beating faster each minute. 

"Kid, if you only know how tainted her beautiful head is." She said in a monotone voice. 

I grew silent. 

It's now or never. 

"Sana-unnie, I actually like you since we were in 15 +1 and I'm not saying that cursed word and I like you because of your kind heart and cute smile and wise words despite being a total crackhead-" 

I heard her sigh while I was talking. 

No Sana-unnie. Let me please finish my words. 

"-and I've been crushing on you for more or less than 3 years and I'm just a sappy 20 year old giant that couldn't confess to you properly and I think I really like you-" 

"Tzuyu, I love you."

Stop talking. I'm not yet finished. 

"-scratch that, I love you and I'm sorry for confessing right now even though I'm sick and we're in the least romantic and scary looking place and-wait. What?" 

"What?" She asked, now sounding confused. 

"What what?" Now I'm confused too. 

"What what wha-damn it, stop it Tzuyu-ah. What did you said before?" She asked, creasing her brows. 

"Erm we're in the lest romantic and scary look-" 

"No, not that. Before that."

I blushed and bit my lip. 

Uh-oh, stinky.

Hehe no. She found out. 

"I love you and I'm sorry for confessing even though I'm... sick." 

"Why didn't you told me this until now?" Sana-unnie said angrily, her voice cracking. 

I looked down. 

"Tzuyu, speak!" 

"Because I'm scared and I don't know what to do!" I faced her, unshed tears falling down on my eyes. 

I creased my brows, seeing that her own light orbs are tearing up. 

I looked down, biting my wavering lip. 

"Then, you should have asked our other members, Tzuyu-ah." She carresed my cheek. 

"C-Chae and Jihyo-unnie wanted me to do whatever my heart wants to do and Nayeon-unnie and Jeong-unnie are telling me to undergo the surgery." I said, looking away. 

"The others doesn't even know too?" 

I only nodded. 

". Is it that bad that you chose not tell the others and me?" 

"If I told you it's the Hanahaki disease, do you think that's bad?" 

"Oh my god! Hanahaki disease? That disease w-were you would spurt out or vomit blood and flowers when your loved one doesn't love you back?" 

I shrugged weakly. 

She let out a pained cry and then started shouting deep Japanese words that I couldn't even understand. I figured out that she's cussing too because her Kansai-Ben dialect is extremely thick right now. 

After a few minutes, she stopped and slumped down against the bridge wall despite wearing a thousand dollars attire. 

I sat next to her, the cold wind starting to come back. 

We sat in utter silence, neither of us wanted to talk about what is inside our minds. 

"I hate you." She sobbed. 

My heart broke into tiny pieces. 

I feel like vomiting any moment now and I don't want that. 

For her. 

"I know." 

"I hate you for not telling me the truth until now." 

I'm sorry. 

"I hate you for not telling me about your sickness until now." 

I lowered my head, tears are starting to well up. 

"I hate you for not telling me you love me for 4 years until now." 

I closed my eyes, letting the tears fall. 

"I hate you for being so selfish, reckless, secretive, and stupid." 

I was about to talk but she cutted me first. 

"But I hate myself more because until now, I still love you despite how selfish you have acted." She finally said it again. 

All of my feelings and emotions finally burst out from my heavy heart. 

I wept, tears falling freely down on my cheeks. 

"I-I'm sorry, Sana-unnie. I'm really s-sorry. I should have told y-you earlier. I'm really selfish a-and reckless and secretive and s-stupid. I don't d-deserve you. I-" 

She wrapped her hands around me, hugging me tightly as I lay my face on her shoulder. 

"Yes, yes you are, Tzuyu-ah. But that's what makes you human. Let this be a lesson to you." She croaked out. 

"I'm sorry for everything. I-I'll make it up to you. I'll make it up t-to the other members. I'll tell them. I'll hang out with you all w-with my remaining time-" 

She tightened her hug more. 

"Tzuyu. You're not leaving this world early. Remember, I love you too. The other members love you too. Your family loves you too. The JYP family loves you too. The whole ONCEs love you too." She said, pulling away for a little and faced me as she rested her forehead with mine. 

I just let out a sob. 

"If Death doesn't think that's enough to let you stay,  him. I'll face Death and tell him to go  it up." She chuckled despite the tears falling down. 

I smiled.

I wiped her tears away. 

"And you can't leave that easily. I won't let you. Twice won't let you. The whole world won't let you. Remember, we all promised to be together until the next life and the other and the other until Fate gets tired of us." She looked straight into my eyes. 

I nodded. 

"You're just saying that right now because you wanted to kiss me." 

She giggled. 

"I didn't need to say that to kiss you, Tzuyu-ah." 

"But I won't let you." I shook my head, rubbing both of our foreheads. 

"Okay but you needed kisses from me right now." 

"And why is that?" 

"Because you wanted to and needed to." She answered, her eyes not leaving my own. 

"I guess there are exceptions." I grinned. 

She kissed my forehead, long enough to make my legs go numb. 

She kissed my smooth cheeks, replacing the bitter tears with sweetness and gentleness. 

I closed my eyes, my heart fluttering with the action. 

She kissed my upturned nose, making me chuckled with her cuteness. 

I smiled when she kissed the area where my dimple made its way again. 

She pulled away and smiled sweetly at me, something inside me thought that she was savoring this moment like me. 

And boy, am I right. 

I closed my eyes as she slowly leaned in, feeling a little nervous and excited because what if she doesn't like the kiss? 

What if she felt wrong and doesn't actually love me that way?

What if she wanted a different person? 

What if? 

But all of my what ifs and negative thoughts vanished away as her slightly chapped but soft lips rested on my own plump lips. 

Millions of emotions and feelings are back, but only one person could make me feel this way. 

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed back as felt her tongue grazing on my upper lip, signifying that she wanted more. 

Her tongue entered my mouth, making its way to each corner and area as if she already memorized the inside of my mouth. 

I let out a muffled moan as I rested and tugged on her hair. 

She groaned as I entered  too, surprising myself for being bold at kissing despite not knowing how to kiss somebody properly. 

I tasted the fruity taste of strawberries as she could imagine the chocolate's presence inside my mouth. 

She brought me closely as she rested her arms around my abdomen, tugging my coat as our tongues met on the way. 

We kissed passionately for minutes until our breathing catch us up, knowing we have to stop. 

That may not be the most perfect first kiss I ever have with her but I could feel that it was the most beautiful first kiss for me. 

I'm pretty sure she felt the same way. 

She pulled away, not before  my swollen lips and smiled lovesickengly.

I huffed as I smiled back, which I'm pretty sure I have the same expression like she have. 

"Okay. That should be enough, you big baby." Sana giggled, standing up as she held my arms to bring me up too. 

I grinned as I looked down on her. 

"Hmm. I think I need more since we're going back. My legs are tired, you know." I said, pouting to prove my point. 

She opened  then closed it, resting an amused smile on her beautiful lips. 

"Oh my, Chou Tzuyu. Already cocky, eh?" 

I giggled. 

"Come on. You still owe them the truth and an explanation." She intertwined our fingers and started walking. 

I shook my head and smiled. 

We arrived at the dorm with satisfied hearts and warm smiles that left our members with disgust and support. 

I told them about my sickness and apologize for hiding it for so long. 

Mina-unnie walked to me first and patted my back, smiling as her eyes teared up. 

"Thank you for telling us, Tzuyu-ah." 

"Aish. You made Minari-unnie cry, Tzu." Dahyun-unnie said despite crying too.

"Look who's talking." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes but smiled after hugging me. 

"Shut it, you sappy baby." Mina-unnie giggled as she planted a small kiss on her girlfriend's forehead. 

"Aw. You guys are being sappy!" Jeong-unnie sniffed. 

"Jeongie baby, are you crying?" Nayeon-unnie cackled as she side-hugged the taller. 

Jeong-unnie snorted. 

"Am not." 

"Quit it, you two. Thank you for finally telling them, Tzuyu-ah. Also Minatozaki, if you hurt my child, you know what's coming next." Jihyo-unnie icily glanced at the older, making Sana-unnie shiver.

Sana-unnie pouted as Momo-unnie put her arm around her taller best friend's shoulders. 

"You gays, group hug!" Momo-unnie exclaimed as she and Sana-unnie tackled me into a big embrace. 

"Don't you mean guys?" Nayeon-unnie asked.

"Did I stutter?" Momo-unnie deadpannedly said. 

The other members laughed at their antics as we all hugged. 

"Okay since we're all done hugging. Can we finally eat, Jihyo?" Jeong-unnie asked the older. 

"Yeah! I'm starving. The food arrived like 20 minutes ago." Momo-unnie whined. 

Jihyo-unnie shook her head and smiled. 

"Fine, let's eat. I'm hungry too anyways." 

We all cheered and sat down at the living room. 

We celebrated with a set of warm cuisines and cold alcoholic beverages (Jihyo-unnie insisted) as we laughed and giggled at another set of newly received accomplishments again.

" Let's toast, gays." Nayeon-unnie announced.

"I thought you meant guys?" Momo-unnie asked, a piece of noodle dangling at the side of .

"Did I stutter?" Nayeon-unnie smirked.

Momo-unnie stared at her.

"-"

"Woah, let's all calm our  and toast for Twice." I side eyed Dahyun-unnie, who was just smiling not so innocently as she held Momo-unnie back.

"Yeah. Let's toast for equal lines for each members!" Jeong-unnie dramatically held her chest as she raised her cup of beer.

"I feel you, hyung!" Chaeyoung agreed, eliciting a giggle from Mina-unnie.

"For more comebacks!" Mina-unnie shouted in a Mina-unnie way as she lifted her glass of wine. 

Nayeon-unnie threw an arm around Jeong-unnie and lifted her own cup. 

Or so we could a mug. 

"More love and appreciation from ONCEs!" 

"To more food!" Momo-unnie and Dahyun-unnie announced. 

"And more moments!" I shouted, lifting up a small amount of wine. 

I felt Sana-unnie's hand against mine. 


"To be together always!" Sana-unnie exclaimed as she lifted her own alcohol.


Jihyo-unnie smiled at all of us proudly."


"To being Twice forever!"

 

 

Hello friends. Okay, I sounded creepy. Please don't mind that '^' This shot is even longer than the original one (7.3k words)! Also, I posted another ending because I felt sad for Tzuyu to die (AT THE STORY) and I don't want my readers to be sad (I'm such a hypocrite please send help).

Also, I don't feel like I met your expectations and this one(two?) - shot is not really good. I'm sorry for that :/ Thanks for reading! Stay inside your houses and stay healthy and bye!