cursed. #1

jinjoo drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To put it simply, the young immature princess insulted Yujin a few years ago and of course the witch’s ego is bigger than to just do nothing after being insulted like that. So eventually, she decided to put a curse on the princess so that no man shall ever love her. And seeing how sad the princess’ face at that time, you can say Yujin’s pretty satisfied with it. Little did she know, the princess is actually a lesbian, and is overjoyed by the curse.

Now that Yujin finally knows about the little secret, well, to say that the witch is annoyed probably isn’t the right word to describe her feelings. Furious, that’s more like it. She takes a deep breath, before starting to fly out of her room towards the castle where that annoying princess, as what the witch refers, lives. No, Yujin isn’t the kind of witch with green skin with lots of acnes and a big, long nose. Rather than that, she looks more human like with her light brown well-combed hair and her fair skin. The beautiful presence aside though, Yujin is well-known as someone with a very cold heart. One little mistake you make and she can just easily put a curse on you. And well, the princess is no exception.

The witch enters the princess’ room with a frown still on her face. She’s about to call the owner of the room when she’s suddenly greeted by a quick scream and a loud exclaim, “Hey, ert! Close your damn eyes!”

Yujin blinks, trying to grasp the situation only to close her eyes as quick as po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter