Vet 27

My Lovely Vet 🐾 | MoonHope FanFic
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You're going home ahead?" It was confirmed that Irene is positive and she's three weeks in.

"Can't you wait for our Christmas vacation to be over?" Lisa whined

"There's still a lot of stuff she needs to do."

"I still need to tell our parents about it and I've decided to continue my studies here." Figures.

"You're moving too?! That leaves four of us." Chaeyoung pouted.

"It won't be forever chaeng. We'll still meet up at times like this." She assured.

"Time flies by, and we're all busy with college so it won't that noticable." I added.

"Easy for you to say. My schedule is lax and I don't have a hoseok to entertain me during my vacant times or a jungkook that I can drool over."

"Excuse me. I am past the stage to drool over him. He drools over me. Thank you very much." Lisa flipped her hair, raising her chin up.

"Is our rosie posie longing for a boy?!" We all faked a gasp.

"I'm just saying I'm running out of food! Lisa, why don't you stock up some more? It's always me." She grumbles

"You're the one who eats everything. You even ate my groceries." Aaand they're starting to bicker again. These two. I can only shake my head.

A knock cane and we all shut up like something holy just passed us by. The door opened and hoseok's head popped up, making me smile.

"Excuse me. Can I steal my girlfriend?"

"SANA ALL!!" Jisoo dramatically yelled and we all raised a brow at her except her twin.

"She learned Filipino words from mom." Irene shrugged

"Yah hopiiee do me a favor and tell yoongi to take me away too." She has no hope. Hoseok just gave her a thumbs up and dragged me away.

"You've been clingy lately." I looked at our hands as he intertwined it.

"Cause we'll both be drowned with work load once we're back home." Touché.

"Hey yoongi. Your girlfriend's looking for you." Yoongi and taehyung were at the living room playing a video game.

"I'm looking for her too since she doesn't exist." I snorted.

"I heard that!" I don't know but I felt giddy when he looked up to jisoo who came after us. His eyes though it seems blank, there's something in it.

He ignored jisoo and continued playing with taehyung. "Sorry yoongles, I'm stealing my boyf

Please log in to read the full chapter