mine

mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your so ing precious when you smile.” Sana sang, tracing Dahyun’s cheek with her finger. “I’m so ing happy you alive.” Dahyun giggled at the praise and the tickling feeling of Sana’s finger on her cheek. 

“Feels like forever even if forever is tonight.” Dahyun sang back. 

“I just to let you know your fine.” Sana smiled, proping herself up on her hands and staring into Dahyun’s eyes. She lost herself in Dahyun’s gaze, it was so warm, so loving. Sana never wanted to break her gaze into Dahyun’s eyes. 

“We’re singing the lyrics out of order,” Dahyun muttered, looking into Sana’s eyes. 

“It doesn’t matter baby.” Sana responded, still loosing herself in Dahyun’s eyes. Sana contoured tracing Dahyun’s cheek with her hand, Dahyun wrapping her arms around Sana’s summer dress and pulling her down towards her. Sana laughed as she fell on top of Dahyun, wrapping her legs around Dahyun’s torso.

“Your a star,” Dahyun sang, referring to the sight of Sana laying on top of her accompanied by the starry backdrop behind her that was the sky.

“Dahyun,” Sana muttered, finishing her hands journey following the curve of Dahyun’s nose. 

“Sana,” Dahyun answered. 

“I love you.” Sana whispered, nearly getting drowned out by the crickets. 

“I love you too,” Dahyun answered. They stayed silent afterwards, Sana leaning down and laying the gentlest kiss on Dahyun’s lips. They both thought the other was so soft. 

“Just lay with me, waste this night away with me.” Sana whispered against Dahyun’s lips. 

“I can’t look away I just have to say,” Dahyun responded, giving Sana a long kiss. “Your mine.” Sana pulled away and looked into Dahyun’s eyes again, a gentle breeze blowing through the grassy field in the farm behind Dahyun’s grandparents house, blowing the ends of the soft handmade quilt laid so they didn’t have to lay on the grass directly. 

“We should go back inside soon,” Sana muttered, fixing her long brown hair. 

“Five more minutes Sa-chan.” Dahyun whispered. 

“Five more minutes Dahyunie,” Sana giggled, kissing Dahyun’s nose. “The moon is beautiful tonight isn’t it?”

“Your as beautiful as the moon.” Dahyun nodded. “Your like a princess.”

“Well then your a goddess.” Sana muttered, pushing Dahyun’s short purple hair off her face.. 

“Your unfair.” Dahyun stuck her tongue out. “What’s higher than a goddess? Wait I know, your an angel.”

“An angel?” Sana’s fingers found their way to the cross shaped necklace around Dahyun’s neck. 

“My angel.” Dahyun squeezed Sana’s hips. 

“Your so cheesy tonight.” Sana giggled. 

“Your cheesy every night.” Dahyun retorted. 

“Every night for the rest of our lives.” Sana kissed Dahyun’s cheek.

“You haven’t proposed to me yet,” Dahyun teased. 

“You mean you haven’t proposed to me yet.” Sana nodded. “But you already gave me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter