Working Together At All Times

Special Delivery

"Son Chaeyoung, where are you?, your shift started an hour ago!, do I need to remind you that I only hired you because I owed your father a favour?, hurry upo and get here before I fire you!", her boss almost spat through the phone as she put it down next to her and rolled closer to Mina, who was awake and now moved to kiss Chaeyoung's lips teasingly slowly.

"That boss of yours is such an , I wish you'd just quit already. You know there's an opening at the movie theatre where I work and I could put in a good word for you babe.", Chaeyoung suddenly attacked Mina with kisses and tickled her at the same time, Mina squealed and giggled all at once. "So can I call that jerk boss of yours and tell him your quitting?", Chaeyoung had stopped her attack by now and Mina had regained her composure enough to ask. Reaching for Chaeyoung's phone as she finished talking.

Dahyun wondered into the office and greeted her colleagues as she sat at her desk, it wasn't a big desk but it was by no means tiny either. She had filled every possible space on her little walls with photographs of her family and her friends, right at the heart of the makeshift collage was picture of Momo which she always said good morning to when she went to work. She got on with her work and kept her head down until she was allowed a break, in which she visited the cafeteria and was surprised to see the real life version of her Momo picture sat at a table alone.

Walking over with her lunch, she sat right in front of Momo and smiled widely, it was strange to see her girlfriend here but it made her a thousand times happier that she was. Momo looked up and grinned back at Dahyun who was eagerly tucking into her japchae, she should probably wait before telling her the exciting news, so she finished her food and sat watching her squish eat.

Dahyun seemed to finish in record time, Momo wasn't sure she'd swallowed her food before she asked why she was there. Momo smiled and took her hand before answering. "I got offered an internship here, i'm an assistant to your boss. We can spend all day together now baby.", it would have been easy for Dahyun to lean across the table and kiss Momo because she was excited, but she remembered they were at work and so she used her free hand to text her instead. 'Yay!!!! Congratulations honeeeeeey! I love you'.

Chaeyoung blushed at the amount of expletives coming from Mina's mouth at her boss before she was able to snatch the phone away and hang up. Laying on top of her, Chaeyoung put her phone down and lifted up Mina's shirt to kiss her stomach slowly, Kissing further down as she heard Mina gasp and relax beneath her. Chaeyoung had to stop herself from laughing as her tongue met Mina's most intimate part and she heard a very breathy, "You're welcome baby, maybe I should curse down your phone more often huh?".