Prologue: part 2

Our Crystal Heart [HIATUS]

Yoongi: 11

Hoseok: 10

Namjoon: 10

Jimin: 8

Taehyung: 8

Jungkook: 7

Seokjin/Soojin : 1

It’s been a year since Princess Soojin was born everyone love her, The King strengthen the Crystal Palace security he is always sending some warriors to protect and be with the princess, even his sons they have their guards.

The Queen went to the core of the palace which where the Crystal Heart lies. Only Soohye can touch and use the power of the Crystal Heart, she sighs as she touch the heart “Soohye?” she turn around and saw the King “Hongki…” she said, Hongki stand beside his wife “Why are you here?” he asked “I just worried about Soojin, when she get older she will inherit the power of the heart she will be a target for those who seeks its power, I don’t want my princess to have it but it’s no use” she said “Soohye don’t stress yourself I will protect our princess and do you remember what Taemin said? There will be guardians to protect our princess just like what we did to you” The king said, and then the queen chuckled “I remembered that we used to bickering around and say that we hated each other but look here we are now parents of three adorable children” “Where is Soojin?” the king smiled “She’s in the garden with his brothers and friends”

 

-In the garden-

“Come here you bunny!” Taehyung said while running “Catch me first hyung!” Jungkook said “Wait for me!!” Hoseok runs after them. Yoongi is sitting beside the small crib basket, “Waa.. uhh..” Namjoon heard something inside the basket and looks at it “Yoongi hyung Princess Soojin is awake” Yoongi close the book and looks at his sister “Hey… is our princess awake? Peek-a-boo” Soojin giggles, Yoongi along with Jimin and Namjoon they are playing with Soojin “Ah! Soojin is awake!!” Hoseok runs to them “Baby princess!!” he said Soojin smiles widely and giggles loudly “She’s so cute~” Taehyung said, Jungkook pick a little flower and give it to Soojin.

They are having fun when something stops it…

A loud explosion roamed around the palace, the king and queen who is beneath hears it too “What is going on?!” the queen got a view of their daughter “Hongki… the children!” they run upstairs “Woojung! Jooheon! Find the children protect them!” the king ordered.

“Ahhh!!” the children screamed “W-what is happening?” Hoseok asked and runs to his brother “Looks like the palace is being attack” Yoongi stand in front of Hoseok and Soojin, Jungkook is behind of Namnoon while Taehyung is crying behind Jimin. “Well what do we have here?” they heard someone “Who are you?” Yoongi asked “I am Hanjung soon to be king of the world! And I am here to take Crystal Heart!” the man named Hanjung said. Crystal Heart? Wait is that the core of the palace, as I read many books about it its power is so enormous Namjoon said to his mind. “Princes!” Woojung shouted he arrived with the others. “What the.. Hanjung?!” their eyes widened as they didn’t expect to see him “Long time no see I guess haha” he said “What are you doing here you betrayer?” Taemin asked “Well I am here to take the Crystal Heart and I will rule the whole world!” “We will never give it to you” The king said “We’ll see about that” suddenly they heard the princess cries, they looked and saw a man holding the princess then an army of people is behind Hanjung “Soojin!!” The queen shouted and tries to run to her daughter but the king stops her “Let my daughter go!” Hanjung just smirked “Give first the Crystal Heart and I will let her free of course with your wife I will use her to control the heart” the king gritted his teeth.

“You!! Let my sister go!” Yoongi and Hoseok runs to the man who holding his sister, along with the other children they start kicking and punching the leg of the man “These pests!” the man kicks them all at once then laughs “You no match to me you brats!” as Princess Soojin cried, she opens her eyes and saw his brothers and their friends hurt she cries loudly then a light illuminate her body and her birthmark shines..

“W-what is this!?” Hanjung said and covers his eyes along with his troops. Soohye feels something The Crystal Heart is resonating with Soojin.. Suddenly the children who were down stands, their parents feels different from their children it’s like they are different people. The enemies feels chilled when the children looks at them with murderous glare.

Marks appeared on their each body, Namjoon starts to control the man who is holding the princess “W-what.. my body is.!!!” He let go of the baby.

Taehyung appeared below of the man, he catches the baby then he controls the vines to wrap him. He walks towards the others “Get the baby!!!” Hanjung ordered his troops follows.

Jimin looks at the fountain and controls the water he pours it towards the enemy. Yoongi just looked at them with his cold stare and the water turns ice making cold for some enemies.

When Taehyung reached to them, Hoseok sets fire to the others. Then the very youngest Jungkook he held his hand then a sword appeared, he began to attack.

Their parents can’t believe what they are seeing now… Soohye takes control of the heart and stop them. The children stopped they start to fall, the others catches them. “Let’s retreat king Hanjung we can’t fight them like this” Hanjung gritted his teeth “I will back and take the heart and you will not stop me!” they fled away.

Soohye runs to her children “How are they?” she asked “They are just unconscious they will be fine” Taemin said “So I guess our kids are the guardians of Princess Soojin” Woojung said “They have their marks” Jooheon said “Soojin activate her power unconsciously and choose them to be her protectors” Soohye said she held Soojin who is now sleeping “Let’s get them inside, I know many things happened we will have a meeting.” Each of them carried their children and went inside.