Strawberry

Strawberry
Please log in to read the full chapter

Another day; it is very unusual for a day to be so sunny in the morning. Mina opens her eyes only because of the rays of a mid-warm sun on her face. She blinks several times before she fully woken up. For Mina, waking up every morning is the best part of her day; waking up next to her favorite person in the world, the one that gives her energy more than a bowl of cereal can; the one that always there for her during her ups and downs and most especially, the one that loves her more than anyone else in the world.

She flips her body, facing the other side of the bed but only to see an empty space where Chaeyoung should be. 
Little disappointed, Mina stand up while fixing her hair then headed to the kitchen. There she saw Chaeyoung wearing her tiger printed night pants and white shirt; she must've changed her uppers, Mina notice, ‘that wasn’t the one she is wearing yesternight’. Chaeyoung is there sitting on the floor in the corner, right next to the under cabinet of the countertop of the kitchen. She seems so busy scrolling through her phone while eating sliced strawberries with bowl of it right next to her, that she didn't even notice Mina's presence. 
Mina on the other hand while watching Chaeyoung, cannot hide the smile on her face. Seeing her in that state made Mina thought of how cute Chaeyoung is. 
Mina walks a little more and stops when she's in front Chaeyoung; she bends lower with the same level as Chaeng. 
Chaeyoung then notices Mina as she did so and look up for a while.

"Hey..." she said and then look at her phone again. "I'm checking out these crazy challenges online, I want to try this dance... what does it called again? Kiki?..."

"You changed your clothes?"

"Oh yeah, I kinda spilled some milk on it a while ago." Chaeyoung laugh at her own silliness.

'Such a baby' Mina thought.

"Do you want some?" Chaeyoung said while handling Mina her strawberries.

"No thank you, I'm good"

"Are you sure? These strawberries are really sweet you know."

Mina just smile as an answer.

"Okay. If you say so."

Chaeyoung then nod and continue what she was doing. Mina, on the other hand, pouts as she didn't get enough attention she wanted. She looks at Chaeyoung hoping that she will look back at her as well but she gets no response from Chaeyoung. She waited. Still no response, not even a single glance.

When Mina can't take it anymore, she stands up and headed to the living room turning on the television as she sit on the sofa leaving Cheayoung behind.

When Mina left, Chaeyoung knows really well what is going on. Seeing Mina left

Please log in to read the full chapter