Unspoken Feelings

Nobody Knows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Jungeun found herself walking along the tranquil Han River with the Yujin gang, her mind lost in a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. 
It had been six months since she woke up in the care of Yujin and her gang, and they had been nothing but kind to her during this time. 
However, there was one aspect of her new life that troubled Jungeun - Yujin's growing affection for her.
Jungeun couldn't deny that Yujin had developed a crush on her, but she didn't feel the same way. She found Yujin's constant presence irritating, as she seemed to follow her every move, even waiting outside the bathroom when Jungeun took a shower. 
Xiaoting, another member of the gang who had feelings for Yujin, would often give Jungeun disapproving glares.
Jungeun let out a sigh of frustration, feeling grateful for the moments when she could escape from Yujin's constant attention. 
Suddenly, she was interrupted by a cough from behind, and she turned to see Xiaoting standing there with a serious expression. Apologizing for startling her, Xiaoting expressed her desire to talk to Jungeun. 
"Sorry, doesn't mean to startled you. I just wanted to talk to you."    Jungeun, already anticipating the topic, guessed that it was about Yujin.
Frustrated, she explained to Xiaoting that she had no romantic feelings for Yujin, despite her constant presence.   "Let's me guess what is this about, it's about yujin right? Seriously xiaoting you do knew from the start that I don't have feeling for her. I mean she nice and all but I just don't like her like you did okay."   Xiaoting listened attentively, and when Jungeun finished speaking, she smiled brightly.   She admitted to knowing that Jungeun didn't have feelings for Yujin from the start, but wondered why Jungeun hadn't been more direct with her. 
"I know it by the ways you just letting her following you all this time hahaha but why don't you just tell her the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter