Please...

(Don't Stay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The sky went gray. It's the end of the day yet it still feels dry. Maybe if anyone could bring smile to her lips, it wouldnt be as empty as now. But this is her decision. To let her go, to tell her to go, to live her life with someone way capable than her.

©©©

They were staring at each other. Look painful. It's too painful to look at them. 

"What do you mean unnie...? Please.. Please tell me you're just kidding..." She's on the verge of crying. Her heartache grow stronger as the one she's talking to stay silence instead of answering. "Unnie.." She call her out again, more likely a plead for the older girl to notice her desperation. 

"Unnie-"

"Lee Chaeyeon stop" she finally talk, but her voice crack at the end, her eyes already covered with tears until the girl named Chaeyeon can't see a hint of hope there. 

"Unnie... Are we really going to break up like this?" Chaeyeon said, she hold onto Eunbi's hand, still trying so hard, "Please unnie... Please say no..."

She's sobbing as Chaeyeon hold onto her hands. The comfort and warm that never fail to bring happiness for her aching heart. She's living for it, for her life spend with the younger girl. That's Eunbi's life. Separating with Chaeyeon will be the same as dying or leaving this world completely. 

Yet... Why?

"I'm sorry.." She pull her hand away from Chaeyeon's hold half-heartedly, "I can't..."

"What do you mean you can't?" Chaeyeon gritted her teeth in frustration, "Unnie! I beg you... At least tell me the reason..."

She smile... Bitterly. With her hand clasped on her lap, she locked eyes with Chaeyeon for the very last time. "I can't tell you why..." She look down, another messy sob was heard when she said, "Because you'll hate me for the rest of your life"

©©©

...5 Years Later... 

She made her way inside the building as soon as she can. The rain was pretty heavy. There, she was welcomed by her long lost friend, Choi Yena. 

"Unnie!" She greet her right away with a tight hug, "Omo~ I miss you so much..."

"Me too Yena..." She chuckles softly as her arms wrapped around the younger girl, 

"Mommy...?"

Both of them turned around and smile at the sight of a little girl with high ponytail in her cute white dress. 

"What is it baby?" Eunbi finally pick her up, gently letting the girl hug her neck tight,

"Wonyo is sleepy..." She said with a pout, that earn a squeal from Yena. 

"Oh my unnie! You're right she's cute! Omo! Omo! Look at her"

Yena look so excited. Meanwhile the baby in Eunbi's arms only stare at her, not amused at all. 

"I told you she's the cutest baby..." Eunbi said softly, "She's Wonyoung"

"That's a pretty name... Are you finally okay with everything?" Yena asking while lead Eunbi to take a seat, so Wonyoung can sleep a bit more comfortably. 

At that question, Eunbi only look at Wonyoung. She turned to face Yena, "Is she coming as well?"

Yena hesitantly nod. She's not sure about this. She plan for a reunion and turn out everyone could come including Eunbi's ex, Chaeyeon. Now she's worried about what will happen once they meet. 

"...are you okay with that...?" Yena once again ask, carefully, do not want to nudge the painful past they had before. 

"Gyuri is coming as well Yena... No need to be worried," Eunbi's smile reassuring Yena somehow, "I'll be fine"


Well... Will she? 

©©©

"Is that your daughter?"

"Mm-hm.." Eunbi said proudly while looking at the cheerful girl who play with Yena and the rest of her schoolmates. 

"She's beautiful..."

Eunbi was silence for a while before turned to said, "Thank you Chaeyeon..." She smile, "She's a miracle to me"

Chaeyeon holding back her heartache. Clenching her fist, she's trying her best to hold back the urge to hold Eunbi close, to smear her lipstick with passionate kisses, but... She's not hers. Eunbi... That Kwon Eunbi isn't hers anymore. 

Her eyes land on a silver ring. It was there, make Eunbi's hand look even prettier but... Chaeyeon wasn't the one who put the ring there. She's not the one Eunbi spend her night with, she's not the one Eunbi love and hug, she's not the one Eunbi wake up to, she's not. It's not her... 

After knowing that Eunbi leaving her for her family, Chaeyeon was nowhere to be found. Both of them are lost. Eunbi move to Canada due to her family's business. Chaeyeon stay b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter