Taeyeon x Irene(genderbender)

Taeyeon's ship

(RevelSone Kindergarten)

*Bell ring* After school 

A beautiful mother waiting her beloved daughter in front of the school gate. 

"omma!!" a 6 year old little girl ran to the school gate to meet her mother

 "yerimmie, i miss you sweetheart, but what with this sulk face?" 

"omma stop calling me yerimmie, i'm kathy, Bae Kathy" introduced her new name with proud smile.

"what are you talking about? Look, i always calling you yerimmie and now you wanted me calling you Kathy??,are you being adopted by foreigners?"

"not like that omma,Kathy is my english name, today we study our english name, and i love that name hehehe" 

"Sighh, it's relief, i thought you being adopted by foreigners"  

Suddenly there was a Man voice greeting yeri 

"Annyeong Yerimmie"

"Ohh annyeong taeyeon sonsaengnim" 

"I tought already tell you to call me taeyeon oppa or taengoo" 

"hehehe, i forgot about that, okay taengoo oppa then"

"sure that *wink*, and excuse me for both of you someone just call me and need me right there,so be careful when going home and drive carefully ma'am"

 "okay, bye bye taengoo oppa, let's go omma" 

"well excuse us"  i feel something really weird in my mind and my....Heart.

Irene pov 

Who is that teacher, I have never seen it before, by the way I haven't introduced myself, my name is irene, Bae irene or bae juhyun, actually my real name is juhyun but my parents gave another name, irene, a name taken from one of the beautiful Greek goddesses, well my parents say that I'm beautiful.

I am 28 years old and I am a pâtisserie, my parents gave me their pastry shop for me, they said it was a legacy for me, so now I am running this business, after all it is very difficult for female office workers who have children applying to famous companies. Sadly, I already have one child, am I married? of course not, if it wasn't for what my ex-boyfriend did when we were still in college I wouldn't be like this,BUT I had to be grateful for what happened to me because there were still many people around me who loved me for who I am. Then what is my ex-boyfriend doing now? he's married to someone else and moved to Canada and I don't care about him, he's just my past. "You damn cowardly squirrel".

back to the present, after meeting that teacher, I felt like there was a butterfly flying in my stomach, did I fall in love? I admit that teacher is handsome and cute, but I haven't fallen in love for a long time, is that love at first sight? maybe, but before that I have to ask yeri about that teacher. Hehehe 

"Sweety, can omma asked you about something"

"Sure, what is it?"

"That teacher, i mean Taeyeon sonsaengnim is new teacher at your school? Omma never seen him before" 

"Yeah he is, by the way why omma asked about him, ooh look's like someone interesting to taengoo oppa hehehe" yeri with her flirtatious eyes teasing Irene. 

"Whaa,,no i..i mean..i..i..i'm just asked, and if He a new teacher shouldn't he adapt to the environment around kindergarten but you two actually look like people who have known for a long time, AND who taught you to tease your parents huh?!"

"Omma did you forgot that i'm a social butterfly, and what's with the stuttering?" 

"You know what, we stop this conversation and we're going to supermarket to buy some ingredients for making cakes and for dinner"

"You know, I can give you information about Taengoo Oppa for you if you want it,hehehe" 

"this little devil know how to tempting me" Irene thought 

" No it's okay, ooh look we're arrive at Supermarket, so let me park this car before"

Author pov

After getting out of the car and going into the supermarket, they buy the items they need it, but it will be very annoying if you don't obey the request of the little devil. yeri continued to whine at irene to buy her favorite chocolate milk, until Irene lost her temper. " YAHH can you shut up for a while, I'm choosing the best quality ingredients for my cake later and fruits for you, so stop whining!!" scolded Irene. Yeri who hears it can only cry in silence. it seems like the ingredients needed are complete, they go to the cashier to pay for it, after paying at the cashier they headed to the car park and put all the groceries in the trunk, but it seems that Irene forgot to buy the favorite chocolate milk for yeri. Yeri who knows it can only glare and yell at irene,"STUPID OMMA!!" after yell, yeri ran away and dumbfounded Irene finally realize that she forgot to buy yeri's favorite chocolate milk.

Irene ran and looked for her in every corner of the supermarket but unfortunately she didn't find her, she was desperate and she would go to the information center to report losing her child. but it seems that God is still listening to her prayer, reuniting with her only child. but she felt frightened after seeing Yeri drinking her favorite chocolate milk and carried by an unknown man, "don't say that he wants to kidnap yeri", unconsciously irene shouted to call her to make her and the man turn towards Irene. but it seems that Irene can only stay quiet and not move at all, how can that happen? That's because the man who carried yeri was Taeyeon. Taeyeon who heard and saw Irene went straight to Irene by carrying yeri.

Taeyeon pov 

I just finished my work and wanted to go straight home but I remember that at my house there was no food at all "it looks like I have to shop for food and stock food for this week". when I arrived and entered the supermarket I went to the drinks and milk section, but how surprised I was when I saw my kindergarten student crying and just looking at the chocolate milk box, "isn't it yeri, oh my gosh it is really yeri, but what she doing here all alone?"

"Yerimmie, what are you doing here and you're alone, where's you're mom?"

"Taengoo oppa hiks,,hiks,,i hate my mom"

" Why you said that, don't say something like that, that's not good you know that" 

SKIP..SKIP yeri told him how upset she is with her mother 

"so that's the story, but still you can't hate your mother, I'm sure she's now looking for you. what if I buy this chocolate milk for you then we look for your mother,okey?"

"okay taengoo oppa, thank you so much" 

now it's time to look for this child's mother, what if I ask the supermarket security guard, maybe they can help me.

"Excuse me sir, I want to ask for your help, if you are not busy at this time"

"Of course I'm free, like the status of my relationship"

"Eehmm okay fine, I happened to meet this child alone, she was separated from her mother, so I asked for help in announcing that a child was missing and separated from her mother"

" MWO?!, I thought you were her father"

"Whaaa...t..t-the...,,of course i'm not her f-father, How could you have such thoughts?!"

"Then who are you? Are you a kidnapper or a e?"

"Well, listen to this Mr.Kim Hyoyeon, I'm not a kidnapper or a e, I just want to turn this child back to her mother, ok"

"Are you sure you are not the father of this child, because this child saw you like she was fond of you"

"What are you talking about?" 

"Well,Hello little girl, I will ask, is this man not your father?

"Hello sir, my name is yeri and he is my daddy"

I can only be dumbstruck and speechless with the answers she gave 

"Did you hear what she said, that you were her father, how dare you lie to me, do you want me to repeat again that you are her DADDY , D.A.D.D.Y you such shameless father"

without talking much I went straight from that place with yeri, I immediately took Yeri's hand and didn't want to see that crazy security guard

"Well, if you really are a kidnapper, I'll put you in jail immediately, you cowardly daddy"


Later.. 

"okey yeri, why are you talking like that, you say that i'm your father?"

"i'm sorry taengoo oppa, it just i don't have a father, omma is single mother, and I always wanted to know what it would be like if I had a father, omma always said that she was my mother and father because she took care of me and raised me alone. so when the security guard asked if you were my father, I unconsciously answered yes"

"I didn't know about that, I feel sorry for yeri, she just wanna know what it would be like if she had a father." Taeyeon thought.

I immediately hugged and held her tightly, we both smiled at each other. all of a sudden I heard the voice of a woman calling yeri, when I turned to look at her, I immediately realized it was her mother, So, I immediately headed towards her and we look at each other

"Annyeong Mrs Bae, I accidentally met Yeri and intended to look for you, and now you are here, so I return yeri to you"

"Thank you sonsaengnim and i'm sorry for troubling you"

"It's fine, but please call me Taeyeon cause we're not at school hehehe"

"oke then, thank you once again Taeyeon-ssi, and please call me Irene too, cause i'm not that old. By the way it's getting late we need to going home, so see you again Taeyeon-ssi, come on yeri" 

"okey bye and see you again Irene-ssi, bye bye yerimmie"

"Bye bye and see you again taengoo oppa"

I and Irene looked at each other and smiled, before she got into her car, she smiled and waved her hand at me then left.

"she is very beautiful and cute"

 

 

Continue Part 2??