Chapter 13

Doctor Doctor - 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Ward Corridor]

 

“How are you and the others?” Yeri asked.

 

“Well… We are talking but still a little awkward around each other. It’s fine, well go back to normal.” Seulgi assured the nurse.

 

“Sure? I don’t see Wendy around with you guys anymore.” Yeri said.

 

Seulgi mouth and ‘O’ and leaned closer to Yeri’s ear. The younger girl gasped in disbelief. Apparently, Wendy had been spending more time with this Eric guy nowadays. Not only was he married but he also had a child. Yeri was wondering if Wendy was becoming a home wrecker.

 

“No. She is not a home wrecker.” Seulgi said as she nudged Yeri at the waist.

 

“Was i thinking out loud? Oops~” Yeri chuckled.

 

“Ya! Go check on the patient in that room and I’ll check in here. The faster we finish, the faster we get to take a break.” Seulgi said.

 

.

 

Seulgi was doing the night shift and checking up on her patients when she heard her name being called. She didn't have to turn around to know who it was. She ignored Heechul and just continued with her rounds.

 

"Kang. Seul. Gi." He hissed and grabbed her arm.

 

"Let go!" She snarled at him and jerked her hand away.

 

"We need to talk." Heechul said.

 

"Let's talk somewhere private." Seulgi said referring to the fact that they were still in the wards.

 

"I don't care." Heechul snapped.

 

"Stop being childish." Seulgi said in a hushed Whisper but Heechul still insisted that he wanted to talk here and now.

 

"No, you already done your deed to Irene. Everything is over. The dumb contract is OVER." Seulgi emphasized.

 

"I didn't say hurting Irene was a one off thing. I will hurt her again." He snickered.

 

"You crook!" Seulgi snapped. "First you harass me in school then you cheat through school and then you mess with my friends! What do you want?!"

 

"Harass you? All that I am doing is for you!" Heechul yelled back.

 

Seulgi flinched.

 

“I honestly like you but you never looked at me. All you saw was Irene Bae!” He hissed.

 

"And cut!" Yeri said and waved her phone in the air.

 

Heechul growled. He became careless again. He demanded Yeri to delete the video but she refused. She made an offer to him. It was for him to stop bothering Seulgi or she'll expose him.

 

"No. Things go my way! If you don't delete it I'll get you both fired!" Heechul raised his voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter