Chapter 1

Destiny?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter unoooo

---------------------------------

( Jeongguk: 6 y/o , Jimin: 7 y/o )

It's Jeongguks first day of school. The 6-year-old is incredibly excited and can hardly suppress his joy and excitement.
"So, my little angel," Mrs. Jeon said, leaning over to her son.
She him gently through his jet-black hair and looked into his equally black eyes.
They sparkled and mirrored his pure heart. Jeongguk was a good boy. He did not wish anyone anything bad and had always been very polite and quiet.

Even though Mrs. Jeon had to raise her son alone, she knew it was better that way.
Her husband was a disgusting tyrant and the mere thought of the past with him gave her goosebumps.
She was glad that her son didn't remember the past because of his young age, even if it meant having to grow up without a father.

Jeongguk warmly smiled at his mother, "I'm sooo excited," he said with his child voice.
Mrs. Jeon brought her hand to his cheek and gently her son.
"You don't need to be excited, sweetheart. Look forward to your first day at school and enjoy the time.''
The little boy nodded happily. Mrs. Jeon giggled slightly.
She stood upright again and went to the kitchen to prepare things for her son.

---

Arriving in front of the school building, Jeongguk suddenly pulled on his mother's sleeve "Eomma", he started to speak insecurely.
Mrs. Jeon looked into her son's frightened eyes.
"What if nobody likes me there," he told his concern.
His mother sighed "Jeongguk," she said in a gentle voice, "don't worry, sweetheart. You will find a good friend. And if someone doesn't like you, the person doesn't deserve you. You are wonderful and perfect as you are. If someone is mean to you, you tell me, okay?''
She kissed her son on the forehead and looked into his now big eyes.
He nodded and gave his mother a warm smile.
Jeongguk went to school with small steps and waved goodbye to his mother.
Mrs. Jeon smiled and waved happily to her son.
My wonderful son.

 

 

Jeongguk nervously walked towards his new classroom.
The white door was already open and showed from a distance that the room was already filled with elementary students.
He went in, with his head down, and sat down on a vacant chair.
Strangely, the students around him seemed to already know each other.
He sighed disappointed and stared at the blackboard.
Suddenly he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder.
Confused, he turned around and stared into two friendly eyes of a brown-haired boy.
The boy seemed to be smaller than Jeongguk and smiled at him with an extremely wide smile.
"Hello my name is Park Jimin" he began to speak with a high voice "I saw you were alone so I came to you"
Surprised, Jeongguk looked into the boy's eyes and started to smile.
"Hello Jimin, my n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter