Chapter 33: Long time no see

This is us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33: Long time no see

 

“Hey! Im Yoona!”

Yoona touch her chest, startled with the outburst. She turn around, glaring at the person. “You don’t have to shout, oppa!” She hissed. “Sorry!” Heechul said nonchalantly. “I haven’t seen you in a while.”

Yoona sighed, “My members also said that… I’m sorry. My schedule is really hectic right now. I will try to meet all of you once we the filming finish.”

“Ah no—” Heechul shake his head, pursing his lips together, “I don’t usually scout people in SM for my program but you need to come over for ‘Ask us anything’.” He tells. “Hodong hyung has been talking about you ever since Let’s Eat Dinner Together filming and now— with the high ratings of the show, most likely he will not stop talking about you. He will keep on pressuring the writer to invite you… So—” He paused and looked at the younger with head high,  swallowing his pride, “If you have time and is offered to come to the show— you need to come. You need to accept it.” He said. “Joohyun, Yuri, Sunny already came. So you should too.”

Yoona looked at Heechul. He must be really desperate; like he said he is someone who don’t scout people personally, “I will figure out things— how about we come during our comeback?”

Heechul looked at her with narrowed eyes. He invite her individually not that he hate the whole SNSD but—  “That will be okay too.” He said in defeat.

 

***

 

“I miss you girl,”

Yoona froze when she was hugged by a man from behind, “Did I make you heart flutter?” He asked. Both of them then laughed and he let her go. Yoona turned around with a narrowed eyes, smiling, she hugged him, patting his back, “I missed you too,”

“Stop all the mushy. Someone might get the wrong idea,” Shim Jaewon sidelong them before he discussed on SNSD new choreography with Hyoyeon and Yuri.

“Gosh. Thank god you let go of each other!” Tiffany came in rushed, “The NCT kids are in culture shock seeing you two hugging in daylight!” She babbled and continued, “Yunho oppa don’t go around and hugged people like that.”

“Damn, you make me sound like a ert man!” Yunho grimaced.

Taeyeon crack up at that. “I’m sorry!” She apologizes straight away when Yunho looked at her. “Congrats on your Persona Concert.” He said sincerely. He then looked at the eight girls one by one, “I haven’t seen you eight in one place for a long time!”

“Especially you,” Yunho narrowed his eyes to Yoona.

The members of SNSD snickers, “You’re not the only one who said that.” Sooyoung said to Yunho, “As soon as she step her foot into this building, she was greeted ‘It’s been a while Im Yoona’.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter