One

37th Dwarf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We should rob a house.” everyone turned to look at Dahyun, while Chaeyoung wrapped her arm around her girlfriend.

“No offense, babe. But we’re punks, not thieves.”

“But I’m bored. We should do something.” with Dahyun’s pout, she know everyone would agree of doing something.

“We’re doing something, but not robbing or anything that could imprison us for a long time.” Jihyo, their leader, stated.

“How about we vandalized a neighborhood?” that immediately earned a kiss from Tzuyu.

“What a good idea, babe.” Sana’s smile brightened with the praise but Nayeon interrupted.

“That’s a horrible idea. The last time we vandalized a house, we almost got caught.”

“Only because you tripped in one of those dwarfs in the mini garden.”

“Really, Jeong? I’m your girlfriend.” Jeongyeon just shrugged while everyone chuckled.

“Well, how about we trampled the mini garden to get back to those dwarfs after we vandalized? That way, we can do twice to our victim.”

“Nice suggestion, Myoui. I like it.”

“Thanks, Ji.”

“Now, the question is…which house are we going to vandalize?” everyone stopped for a minute to think, when Jeongyeon raised her hand.

“My classmate, Hirai Momo, has a backyard and a mini garden that we could vandalized. She mentioned to her friends that her parents will be out so she wanted to sleepover.”

“Do you know the address?”

“No, but Sana does.” Tzuyu immediately looked at Sana, making the latter raised her hands defensively.

“We were grouped in one of the projects before, that’s why I have her address.” she said, but mostly to Tzuyu.

“I didn’t say anything, why are you being defensive?”

“You’ve got that look of doubt.”

“I don’t.”

“You’re glaring at me, Chou.” with a sigh, Jihyo interrupted their lover’s quarrel.

“Alright, that’s enough. Sana unnie, you’re our assigned driver since you knew the address. Tzuyu’s with you to be the look-out. Dahyun and Chaeyoung, in-charge of vandalizing with me. Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie, in-charge of the mini-garden with Mina. Clear?” everyone nodded their heads and grabbed their supplies to put in their backpacks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, they commenced their plan. Sana drove to Momo’s house and parked the car at the back while Tzuyu sat on the top of the car to look-out for either Momo or her parents. They made sure that the neighbors was already asleep when they attack.

Dahyun immediately opened her bag and tossed the spray paints to Chaeyoung, who loves to draw. Jihyo soon joined them in vandalizing their logo. Nayeon and Jeongyeon also started trampling the mini garden together with Mina.

After a few minutes, they were done so they went back to the car. Sana started the engine and was about to drove off, when Mina stopped her by grabbing her hand.

“Wait…I lost my ring.”

“WHAT?” everyone exclaimed, while Mina just looked horrified.

“My group ring. I must’ve dropped it. I’ll go find it, or else we’ll get caught.”

“But we can’t leave you alone, Mina.”

“I’ll be fine, Ji. You guys go on. I’ll find it, then be out of the zone immediately.” Mina said as she gets out of the car.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, Nayeon unnie. I’ll be fine. This girl’s parents is out, she’s out, the neighbors asleep. I’ll be fine, I promise. Now, go.”

With a sigh, Jihyo nodded to Sana. She smiled to Mina before driving away from the scene. As soon as they were gone, Mina immediately rushed back to the backyard and searched for her ring. It was their group ring with her name inside. They’ll be caught if the owner sees it.

When she got inside the backyard, she looked around with her flashlight. It took her a few minutes before she found it, hidden behind a raccoon structure. She grinned as soon as she saw it and immediately grab it to wore on her finger then raised it up.

“Thank God.” Mina pumped her fist in the air as she jumped in celebration. But that celebration was cut off when she heard an unfamiliar soft voice.

“What are you doing here?” she turned around and came face to face with Hirai Momo. She had seen her with the picture that Jeongyeon showed to them. But, damn. Momo was far more better looking in person, in Mina’s opinion.

“I--uhh--we--no, me--” Get a grip, Myoui. “I vandalized your backyard--wait, no--”

“WHAT?” Momo shouted to interrupt her rambling, as she look around the backyard. She saw the vandalized wall and the trampled garden.

“Sorry?”

“SORRY? That’s all you have to say? I spent weeks trying to make the perfect mini garden and you just trampled it within, what? Minutes? Seconds? HOW DARE YOU?!”

Mina saw that Momo’s eyes were becoming glassy, like she was about to cry but holding it in to yell at her and probably to act tough. But Mina knows that she was going to breakdown eventually, and that actually made Mina…guilty.

“L-Look, I’ll fix it, okay? Just stop with the sad face.” Momo actually looked at her shocked.

“Really?” without answering, Mina sighed and started to pick up the dwarfs lying around and putting it back to where it was supposed to be. She noticed that Momo was still standing there so she turned around and faced her, causing a little eye-to-eye moment.

“Can you help me, even just a little? I don’t remember the exact positions of these.”

“Oh, okay.” Momo was about to squat down and arrange the dwarfs, when Mina raised her hand to signal her to stop. That made Momo looked at her confusedly.

“I-I didn’t said you’ll help me physically, just instruct me what to do. It’s my fault, anways.”

Once again, Momo just answered with… “Oh, okay.” then, she began to instruct Mina what to do here and there. After the dwarfs, they proceed to the plants and last, the grasses. It looked good when Mina had finished fixing the thing her group ruined.

“I’m going to grab a paint for your wall. I’ll be back, I promise.” Mina meant that. She was never the one to do things half-assed, but also because she felt bad for doing that to Momo.

But as she was about to leave, Momo suddenly held her jacket.

“I-I don’t trust you, I’m sorry.”

“Oh.”

“Can I atleast ask where you’re studying?” it was Mina’s time to be shocked, but she composed herself and answered.

“Your school.”

“Really? How come I never see you around?”

“Probably because I’m a junior, and our friends don’t travel the same path.” Momo nodded her head in understanding before slowly letting go of Mina’s jacket, then held her hand out.

“I’m Hirai Momo, by the way.” Mina accepted and shook it.

“Myoui Mina.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I told you it was a bad idea.” Nayeon muttered, grabbing Jeongyeon’s juice and sipping it.

They were in the cafeteria, sitting together and talking about Mina’s unfortunate (not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter