Episode 5

Daddy is Our Superman!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come here, Haeminie. Come to omma," Minyoung said as she reached her hand towards Haemin who was slowly and cutely walking in her direction.

"No, Haeminie. Don't come to omma. Come to appa," Donghae's turn to speak as he also reached his hands forward to catch the baby in case the baby would come to him.

Haemin giggled as he walked cutely towards the direction of his mom and dad who seemed to be competing over whom Haemin would choose to go to. After Super Junior uncles came to their house the last few days, Haemin seemed able to walk steadily more than before followed by his twin sister, Heemin.

Heemin, on the other hand, who was playing with her favourite toy, looked at her parents and twin brother curiously, seemingly interested.

"Yayy!" Minyoung exclaimed when Haemin approached closely towards her and soon came into her arms. "That's my boy!" The mom continued as she showered her little baby with kisses.

Donghae pouted at the fact that the little boy chose her mom over him. "Mwoya~ How can he choose you when I'm the one he spent most of his time with these days," he said sulkily.

Minyoung laughed at her childish husband as she jokingly said, "That's why he chose me. Because he got bored of you."

His wife's words only made him pout even more. "No. You're not winning yet. We still have Heemin," Donghae looked at Heemin who was staring at her arguing parents curiously from afar. "Heeminie~ Come here~" Donghae sang as he reached both of his hands forward again while Minyoung mimicked his action.

Now both of the adults were reaching their arms forward towards Heemin across them with the little Haemin clinging onto his mom like a little koala.

With that, Heemin slowly stood up and walked towards her parents' direction with little steps. The little girl came closer and closer, and Minyoung's face brightened when Heemin seemed to approach her while Donghae's pout started to appear back. That was until Heemin changed her direction in the last minute and the next thing they knew, Heemin was clinging on her dad.

"Yeayyy! That's my princess!" Donghae happily cheered and lifted his little girl up and down for several times, earning giggles from the baby.

"Papa jima (Appa, uljima / Dad, don't cry)" Heemin said when Donghae stopped while caressing Donghae's cheek with her little hand.

"Aww~" Both Donghae and Minyoung cooed upon hearing sweet words from Heemin as it softened their hearts.

"Aniyo. Appa is not crying," Donghae replied to her princess, caressing her hair lovingly. The baby girl grinned in response.

After a while playing with the babies, Minyoung excused herself to leave for work. The twins were sad a little, knowing that their mom would leave them but immediately calmed down when she showered them with a lot of kisses and comforting words.

"Appa, Roro..." Haemin voiced as he pointed at the television. At the time Donghae was packing some baby stuff into a backpack while sitting on the floor meanwhile the twins kept disturbing whatever their dad was doing.

"No Pororo for today because we're going toooo..." Donghae chirped and paused for a moment before he continued, "...swimming pool!"

The twins merely stared at their dad curiously, probably wondering what the man was babbling about.

Donghae blinked looking at the twins when he got no response as what he had expected. Embarrassed, he cleared his throat. "Aren't you excited?" he asked.

"Roro...Roro..." Haemin kept pointing his little finger at the television in response.

"No Pororo for today, Haemin-ah," Donghae replied.

Haemin pouted and gave his dad his cute puppy eyes which resembled a lot like his dad's. Donghae chuckled upon noticing it.

"Papapa..." Heemin babbled cutely as she crawled towards her dad. Later, she stood on her feet while holding Donghae's arm.

"Yes, princess?" Donghae held the baby in case she would lose her balance.

"Roro..." It was Heemin's turn to mention Pororo.

Donghae sighed, already getting tired hearing the word ‘Roro’. "You love appa or Pororo?" he asked out of blue.

"Roro..." the baby girl innocently responded.

"You love Pororo or appa?" Donghae asked again.

"Appa..."

"You love appa or Pororo?"

"Pororo..."

Donghae chuckled as Heemin answered his question with the last words that she heard.

After all of the needed baby stuff packed into a backpack, he started to get ready and put the twins inside the baby stroller. Once they were outside of the house, they went into the elevator and headed to the parking lot where Donghae's car was parked at. Once they reached the car, Donghae pulled the twins out of the stroller before he moved both of the babies to their exclusive car seats in the backseat of the car.

After everything was done, Donghae went inside the driver seat and started to drive off the car to their destination which was a nearby water park. As Donghae was driving, he often took glances of the twins through the rear-view mirror to see what his twins were doing, which sometimes brought a small smile to his face.

The atmosphere in the car was in silence which sometimes accompanied by the twins' cute babbling, either talking to themselves or talking with each other. That was until Heemin let out a cry.

"Why, Heemin-ah~?" Donghae asked softly as he focused on the road. "Did your brother disturb you?"
From the rear-view mirror, he could see Heemin shook her head as she continued to cry. "Then why are you crying?"

Heemin reached her arms forward as if wanting her dad to pick her up.

"Andwae, Heemin-ah. Appa is driving right now," Donghae said as Heemin kept crying and reaching her arms towards her dad. "Haemin ah, please take care of your sister for me."

Haemin looked up from his toy and stared at his dad before he averted his gaze to her crying sister. He stared at her for awhile before he looked down at his toy. He then slowly and hesitantly reached his hand that was holding the toy to the crying Heemin. Heemin's cry slowed down for a while as she looked down at the toy her brother was handing her. She finally stopped crying as her cute little hand slowly took the toy from her brother and started playing with it.

Donghae who watched from the rear-mirror couldn't help but smile upon witnessing Haemin taking care of his sister, being a good brother he was.

After about 30 minutes of journey, they finally arrived at the waterpark. Donghae pulled the strollers which had the twins inside it to the counter to make payment first before they headed to where the locker and changing room was. Once the dad and the babies were done changing their clothes to their swimming suits, Donghae walked the twins to the swimming pool.

As they got nearer to the swimming pool, the twins seemed obviously awed at what was waiting for them ahead, especially when they saw many children around the same age as them were happily playing in the water playground with their parents' guidance. In excitement, they kept pointing to the swimming pool while babbling something to their dad in which their dad couldn't understand a thing.

"Are you excited?" Donghae spoke when he saw the twins keep pointing to the swimming pool while babbling something to him. He chuckled when the twins seemed to fasten their cute little steps towards the water playground.

The twins giggled happily as soon as their little legs stepped into the ankle-level water and they jumped happily afterwards with Donghae still holding their hands.

Donghae laughed at his twins' antics. "Are you that happy?" he said as he walked them further into the water which was almost the twins' knee-level. He then took a seat in the water and smiled watching the twins delightfully playing in the water in front of him.

Actually it was not the first time he brought the twins to the water park. He had brought them there when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter