Chapter 8

Not In That Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Really SHORT!!)Flashback Previous Chapter:

Moonbyul loves Solar with all her heart ( how typical) but her feeling just one side because Solar likes someone else. Her warm and bubbly princess suddenly change and no longer hers, heartbroken, Moonbyul's first reaction was in denial and anger which she direct to Solar that making things much worse. Life not really on her side suddenly and everyone around her turns their back to her and in just blink of eyes, she has been left alone like the day she has been born to this world.

Heartbroken, she takes steps back from everyone including the person that owns her heart, but fate shows her the ways slowly by introducing her to someone that cares about her and came to her aids when she needs someone the most, like an angel sent from above for her. When she thought she can take a baby step, she listens to conversations that not means to be heard by her and once again she felt likes she being physically being stabbed with a knife again and again.

Not one to be a push to the ground, again and again, she decided that if others can play the games with her heart, so can her and she will definitely will!

 

(NEW CHAPTER)

Making a move with a precise objective in mind, Moonbyul starts her day as usual but with a different mindset. Before this, all she can think about is how to survive the day without much problem but now she focuses solemnly on how to make sure she can have her way without any suspicion from those girls. As cliché as it sounds, the first step is important to make sure everything runs smoothly so Moonbyul swears she not gonna mess this one up and fail her plan when she does not even start yet.

 

STEP ONE: BACK TO NORMAL

What she gonna do right now is pretend that nothing happen and act likes they used to before all this fallout happen. She knows that something might be different but she just has to adapt to the changes instead and continue. The first thing that needs to be done is breakfast for Solar like always she will prepare breakfast for her and bring it to her room before waking her up. Moonbyul knows Solar like the back of her hand, what she's like and don't like especially when it comes to foods so she will use that to her advantages and make the best out of it, Solar might be changing to a different person nowadays but she sure one thing will never change, her palates.

 

While making breakfast to Solar, YongHae steps into the kitchen making Moonbyul surprised that the older Kims sibling awake that early and also for any possible confrontation that she has to face with her. Trying her hardest to stay calm and not showing any emotional turmoil that she experiences right now, she look-up to her to start some light conversation to avoid any awkward situation. She tries to get the upper-hand first so that the conversation flow doesn't direct to whatever happened between her and Solar these past days.

 

"Good morning unnie, you woke up early today. Do you want some breakfast? I'm making some for Solar right now"

"Morning too Moon, if it's not a trouble for you then yes please"

"Not at all unnie, please have a sit first. Would you like some coffee first? I brew some for me just now so there some left"

"Thank you but its okay, I can take it myself, you can continue what you doing, don’t mind me. What are you cooking? That smells so good"

" Ah, I'm making some bacon pancakes and some eggs, Solar don't like eating things too heavily in the morning, it makes her feel sluggish all day and eggs can help her power through her day until she gets her next meal. It's that okay with you unnie? Or do you want me to make something else?"

 

YongHae continues starin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter