Six

Mina’s Chronicles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon walks down the street, holding a coffee in one, and a bottled water in the other.  She had a bag hanging off her arm.  What was in the bag?

Seoul was quiet today.  To her it was.  She wasn't being flashed by paparazzi and fans.  Nayeon was a Seoul model, she had to keep her cover low, but today she had something special today.  She didn't want to hide, she wanted to show.

Nayeon took slow steps, checking her Apple watch for the time.  She wanted to be on time, but not early.  Nayeon looked around at the beautiful scenery that surround the side walk.  She smiled.  It reminded her of the person she was seeing today.

Nayeon finally gets to her destination.  A small dance studio, 'Moonlight Dance Studio'.

Nayeon pushed the door open with her shoulder and walked further into the studio.

"Room 51" She mumbled.

Nayeon got to the room and set her things on the chair next to the door and peeked through the window of the door.

 

Mina's movements of her dance her smooth.  She hands knew when to sway or wave.  Her legs knew when to slide as her movement was elegant.  Her feet knew when to point or kick off with her legs to leap.  End her dance with a bow.  

 

Nayeon loved when Mina danced.  It was hot, y, elegant.  Nayeon slowly pushed the door open.  "Can I ask?  Do you snap or clap after good performances?" Nayeon asked.

Mina looked up, showing her signature gummy smile at her girlfirne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter