The waiting

Flight 928
Please log in to read the full chapter

You couldn’t believe that you got stuck in the airport’s terminal for another 8 hours because your flight was delayed and the terrible snowstorm out there didn’t allow you to leave the whole place.

You knew that you were an extremely unlucky person but you never thought that your lack of luck was to this extent. You had already missed an important business meeting, and now it seemed that you would miss another one. Not to mention the extreme amount of work that you would have to take on due to the unfortunate circumstances!

If that wasn’t already enough, you had to point out that it was getting late, you were getting sleepy and moody, and of course you didn’t have a single blanket with you in that terminal that was cold like an ice castle. The snowstorm messed with the heating, plus the staff couldn’t find anyone who would fix the problem. It goes without saying but no one wanted to commute in that weather.

You didn’t know if your annoyance was written on your face, or the handsome guy with the knitted jumper was always this kind, but he came up to you with a shy smile painting his attractive lips.

You looked at him with curiosity while he looked at you with anxiety.

“I’m sorry, I really don’t want to bother you, but the thing is that…”

His voice trailed off, his eyes suddenly darting all over the terminal. He was obviously nervous, way more nervous than he should have been. You were sure that you weren’t intimidating but maybe your grumpiness was showing on your face. You didn’t know, yet you couldn’t stand watching him suffer, so you spoke up instead.

“You

Please log in to read the full chapter