Chapter 7

All My Heart

 

2 Years Later

 

Jessica POV

 

Finally, today has comes. My Graduation Day. After all the struggles I’ve been through, I am able to wear this robe. The first time I stepped into this University, I’ve imagined this day will come and I will be proposed by Taylor Kwon ‘The Jerk’ as we had been dating for years. But, seriously all these years is sure tough for me. It had been many times that I wanted to give everything up. I just wanted stop everything. Architecture is sure not an easy course. Thankfully, my family are always there for me. Also, DongHae oppa who always listened to all my whines and whimper. Also giving me peptalks. Drawing is always my passion. Let it be designing fashionable clothes or drawing complicated building sketch.

 

To hear my name being called really overwhelming for me. Even, I can’t see really well but I know my family are smiling proudly right now. I am searching for my family right after I am out of the Graduation Hall. My parents hug me tightly. “We know you can do it. Well done, honey.” Mom said. Then, the man beside them hugs me. He then pats my head. “Finally, my baby is an alumni. Now, do you believe in me? You just need to be patient and hold on a little more. I know that you are strong enough to face all this. Good job, my ice princess!” He said looking straight into my eyes. I can see a drop of tears. No, not again. “Yah, fishy oppa! Don’t you ever cry. Heol! Oppa, can I request for expensive dinner as my graduation gift?” I asked blinking my eyes. Actually, I love street food more. Especially, when I am with DongHae oppa. Oppa introduced me to many tasty street food. And I really in love with all the food. But, as he is working now I think I can sometimes demand for pricey food. I know he wouldn’t say no to me.

 

“Just tell me what you want. What about tomorrow night? Aunty and uncle must be already prepared a celebration for you tonight.” DongHae oppa said. “You know already that you are always welcomed for the celebration, son. Or seobang?” Dad said teasingly. I shoot a glare to Dad. And Dad is just laughing. Actually, it has been quite a few time Mom and Dad called him seobang, son or uri son-in-law. Do they hiding something from me? Or it is just my feeling?

 

End of POV

 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

 

France Restaurant

 

DongHae brings Jessica to a romantic dinner. “Sausage spaghetti seems delicious.” DongHae said already planning on ordering it. “Oppa, I think they served the spicy one here. Are you okay with it?” Jessica whispers to him. “No. Can you suggest anything less spicy? I am not confident.” DongHae said. “Just give us one Sausage spaghetti, one carbonara spaghetti and one peperoni imbottiti.” Jessica ordered for them. The waiter left. “I am not confident eating spicy food without Hyukkie. Especially with you. Because I tend to hit anyone beside me when I can’t stand the spiciness. I don’t want to hit you, Baby. Again, congratulation my dear Ice Princess on your graduation day.” DongHae said. “Gomawo, oppa.” Jessica said. “Here, my present for my Little Ice Princess. Please wear this forever. It has my heart.” DongHae said giving her a box. Jessica takes the box and opened it. “Oppa! This must be expensive. If I knew that you are going to give me expensive gift, I will not asked for this expensive dinner.” Jessica said already getting teary. “It is good that I can spend time with you. Alone. Everything mine will always be yours.” DongHae said. “Wait, oppa! This watch is similar with yours. Right, oppa?” Jessica said grabbing his hand to see his watch. Both of them smiling.

 

“So, what is your plan next?” DongHae asked. “Hmm. I know that I need to work. But, fresh graduates aren’t easy to find jobs. So, maybe I’ll just designing some clothes first. Honestly, I want a job that I love. After years of studying I realised that I already in love with architecture. I really hope that I can find jobs around here because even if I am stress with my work, I still have my family that I love. You know I am that easy to be mad and stress. But, fresh graduates can’t really be choosy right? I need to accept everything.” Jessica spills. “Why not you try your luck at Teuk hyung’s company.” DongHae asked. “Your company?” Jessica asked. DongHae nodded. “I am a fresh graduate, oppa. It is not easy. Your company is a big company. Surely, I am not qualify for that.” Jessica said. “Just give me your resume. Apparently, we are looking for junior architect. And hyung usually open with fresh graduates. As long as we have senior there to teach, he is always okay with fresh graduates. Because he has this kind of mindset. If we really can help fresh graduates to instill all the experience they need, we’ll do it. But, if we really runs out of seniors then we will surely looking for experience. So, just try to impress hyung. Or do you need me to help with your resume?” DongHae asked. “No. it is okay. I already have it. I’ll give you tomorrow.” Jessica said. “Okay.” DongHae said. “Do you really want me to be there, oppa? Don’t you feel bored to see me everyday?” Jessica asked. “Never. I’ve seen Hyukkie since born. And I need to see him like everyday. But, I am okay with it. You are my pretty Ice Princess. Why would I be bored? I am honoured to be with you for the rest of my life.” DongHae said meaning his last words. “For the rest of your life? Jjinja?” Jessica asked still confused.

 

“Your food.” the waitress said. DongHae digging into the Spaghetti carbonara. “Delicious?” Jessica asked. DongHae gave two thumb ups. “Can I taste this?” DongHae said taking one of the peperoni imbottiti into his mouth. Jessica tried to stop him. But, it was too late. DongHae is already blowing air. He is already uneasy. “Oppa, mianhae. Are you a dragon blowing fire?” Jessica said holding her laugh. Jessica can see how DongHae is desperately trying hard not to hit her even he can’t tolerate the spiciness. She feels warm inside. The feel that DongHae never failed to give her.

 

A/N

An update for this week. I really hope that I can at least updating this series al least once a week. I've seen somewhere that, KiBum oppa said that he is always in contact with Chullie oppa and he had met DongHae this year. I really happy to know that. Hae oppa must be crying and was like "KiBum-ah! KiBum-ah!" and cry just like Suju ppa said in Strong Heart. But, surely they were really happy that they met after all this time. Even if, I knew in my heart that they must be meet each other sometimes that we don't even know. Like how Chullie oppa met up with Hangeng oppa, Henry oppa. The are Suju oppa afterall. KiBum oppa and Hae oppa. I am EunHae shipper surely. I love their hit hit hug. But, then deep down inside I know there are once KiHae. And I love to see how comfortable they are with each other. They don't fight like EunHae for sure. But, I really love to see how KiBum oppa comfortably hugs Hae oppa, clings on each other. I really love to see that even if KiBum oppa is not always with them, he still as Hae oppa that he don't feel awkward with. But, surely not just anyone can tolerate Hae oppa's hitting like Hyukkie oppa. EunHae or KiHae. Nevermind, as an ELF I love all the ships in Suju. And the ships that I love the most sonce forever is Super Junior + ELF. Hahah... Lastly, Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting. Gomawo and saranghae!