|| chapter 2

what i need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun doesn’t like to admit it, but she hasn’t stopped thinking about Nayeon and her entire sugar mommy issue since she told them. She couldn’t believe she actually found someone who wanted to be her sugar mommy. Apparently, not all sugar mommy’s and daddy’s are liars.

 

How would it be to have a sugar mommy who takes care of you though? She wouldn’t have to worry about her rent anymore, and she could actually eat something fancy for dinner. It’s just the returning part that Dahyun’s worried about. She doesn’t want to sleep with someone to get expensive gifts. Nayeon doesn’t seem like the girl who would do that either. She wouldn’t just sleep around with someone for money.

 

Dahyun grabs her phone off the night stand next to her bed and dials Nayeon’s number. It rings a few times before the girl picks up. “Dahyunie! What’s wrong?”.

 

“Are you actually having with this Jeongyeon girl for expensive gifts? Doesn’t seem like you at all”, Dahyun asks blandly. Nayeon laughs through the phone. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to sleep with her. Jeongyeon said that she’s just looking for someone to keep her company. Being the daughter of a rich CEO apparently isn’t as fun as we think it is”.  Dahyun sighs relieved. “Thank God, I actually thought you were going to sleep with her. How did you actually meet her?”. 

 

“I met her on this special website. You wanna know the website?”, Nayeon asks. Dahyun can almost hear the smirk in her voice. “No, I don’t, thank you. I was just curious”. Dahyun says with a monotone voice.

 

“C’mon Dahyun! You can find yourself a sugar mommy to pay your bills and spoil you!”, Nayeon says with a pleading tone.

 

“I don’t want someone to spoil me, I can handle this all by myself. Thanks for answering my questions, Nayeon unnie. Goodnight.”, Dahyun says, and she hangs up before Nayeon can reply.

 

Kim Dahyun definitely doesn’t need a sugar mommy. 

 

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Dahyun opens one eye. She looks at the clock next to her, which shows that it’s 8 am.

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

She groans and covers her face with her hands. Who has the nerve to wake her up at 8 am in the morning?

 

Dahyun gets out of bed, and walks to her mirror. Her hair is one big mess, and there are dark circles under her eyes. 

 

Knock. Knock.

 

“Yeah, I’m coming!”, she yells annoyed. Curse the person who woke her up. She walks to the front door, grabbing her keys off the table on the way. She unlocks the door and opens it, revealing who woke her up so early.

 

Behind the door is none other than her own best friend Nayeon, with a blond haired girl, who must be Yoo Jeongyeon.

 

“Good morning Dahyun! I hope that we didn’t wake you up!”, Nayeon says with a smirk. Dahyun snorts. “No, you definitely didn’t wake me up. I’m always awake at 8 am in the morning”.

 

Nayeon chuckles, and bumps Jeongyeon’s arm. “I told you, she’s funny”. Dahyun rolls her eyes. 

 

“Anyway, we’re here because Jihyo ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter