[1/5]

Stage and Rhythm

“ Hiring male and female models for Privé by BBH collection.”


 The headline reads Jongin, a 25 years old new model is looking for a new project clicks on the Vogue article where his gaze meets the male in the picture. The male, which he guesses is Baekhyun, the creator of the fashion line, his eyes are sweet like honey that makes Jongin feels like home, his skin based on the promotion picture is white and smooth, Jongin is already attracted to this male. But he’s looking for a new job, not a new boyfriend, because his management company SM models have a horrible management skill, which is contradicting, they booked Jongin to two different campaign on the same day. When Jongin arrived at one of the shoots, not knowing about the other, he got scolded at by his manager. And so the other shoots that Jongin didn’t go dropped him because “ he didn’t set his priority”, then the shoot that Jongin actually went realized later that SM also booked Jongin for another company's campaign of similar market, they dropped him soon after because “ He’s not loyal and dedicated to their brand”. Furthermore, that left Jongin having to get himself a job, by himself, not through the ty management company such as SM. 

He pushes the thoughts aside and reads the article.

“ I wanted to create something that people of all age and gender can wear on a daily basis, nothing too extra, but just the right amount of elegance and minimalist. The meaning of each piece of this collection means a lot to me, “Fearless” is my favorite words that hold a special place in my heart. 

BBH tee, includes my own shot of film selfie, dedicated to my fans, eris, that has never left my side since day one. Thank you for believing in me and make this and every other miracle possible.

Measurement hoodie, the story behind the design is that when it comes to facing one’s fear, that can’t be measured. Matches with my whole “fearless” concept.

Barcode hoodie, the barcode is the symbol that your fear can’t be purchased.

Privé sweatshirt, because I myself loves a white cotton shirt, I think it’s the most comfortable and matchable with any types of clothing. 

I hope that not only my fans but also people of all age and gender who loves street clothing will also give ‘Privé by BBH’ a lot of love. Thank you again, for making this amazing opportunity possible!”

Jongin reaches the bottom of the vogue blog, which has various of Baekhyun’s photoshoot pictures decorated. One with his legs slightly parted as he kneels on the floor, another with him laying down and biting on to the sleeve of his oversized sweatshirt. His blonde hair is styled up messily, it looks so fluffy and soft. Despite the visuals of his, Jongin also loves the dedication Baekhyun has for his collection, his thoughts and ideas beautifully painted, through the clothing line, Jongin can feel the love and warmth. 

When working, Jongin have a personal ethics that he needs to also like the brand he’s working for at least 50 percent, if not, it felt like he’s false advertising and is scamming buyers. But all in all, Jongin absolutely loves and adores the meaning behind ‘fearless’, so he can’t wait to work with the brand and hopes that the brand will accept him to model for Baekhyun’s collection. 

That night, Jongin writes a 2000 words resume email to Privé, including his personal background and portfolios of his past modeling experiences. He pours his feelings and enthusiasm to model for the brand, he wishes that his resume would shine the most amongst other models that signed up. It’s like college application all over again. 

He signs it off at the end using his work name; KimKai. It makes him feel more professional using the name.

He sleeps that night wishing upon the starless sky to receive an email tomorrow morning with a ‘congratulation’ in the first sentence.

 


Please comment your thoughts! it's currently 1.30AM so goodnight and I'll update again tomorrow!

love y'alls!