Five

Dear Ex-husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a difficult thing, but there are times when moving on with your life starts with goodbye.
"Yes, make it more appealing by painting the walls in bright colors, I want the tiles in Beige colors and make the kitchen accessible please," Jinyoung said as he looks around the newest Bake Shop that he owns, currently being renovated to suit his taste, he has been back in Korea for a few months now and things have been great for him this past few years, he became a world-class patissier, having studied it in his stay at Paris France, he excels at baking and making mouthwatering desserts and he indeed makes a name for himself.

The door opens and Jackson walks in with Mark in tow.

"Hey hey hey, Mr. Business man, welcome back. You didn't say you're in Korea now er, we actually had to know it through your mom." Jackson complains as Mark hugs Jinyoung.

"Welcome home Jinyoungie.."

"I miss you guys, I'm sorry I didn't call or anything it's just I've been busy you know." he pointed towards the whole mess with the renovation.

"How are you."

"We need to get back to my place for a much-needed catch-up."

Jackson picks up his keys.

"Let's go now then."

A tall man entered the shop looking straight at Jinyoung.

"Hey, is it time to go?"

Mark and Jackson look at him in curiosity while Jinyoung nodded.

"Yeah, we'll go now but first let me introduce you. Chanyeol, this is Mark and his boyfriend Jackson. They are my best friends. Guys this is Chanyeol a very good friend of mine whom I have been fortunate to meet in Paris."

Chanyeol smiled and shake their hands. Mark leans in and whispers something to Jinyoung.

"Just how good of a friend is he."

"Mark..shush.."

Jackson nodded as he finishes talking to Chanyeol.

"Okay babe, we'll just have to follow Chanyeol's car. Let's all go now." Mark winks mischievously at Jinyoung who rolls his eyes at his friend's antics while following Chanyeol towards his car.

They soon found themselves in Jinyoung's apartment where Mark and Jackson are surprised to know that Chanyeol is currently staying at. Mark shooed his talkative boyfriend away and dragged Jinyoung into the kitchen with the excuse of making up something to eat.

"Okay, spill.."

"I have nothing to say Mark he is just a really good friend okay, calm down." Jinyoung chuckles as he prepares something while his friend just sat down and watch him.

"So..are you going to ask about him or not?" Mark quietly said as Jinyoung smile sadly, he knows that his friend is now talking about Jaebum.

"I heard some news about him, I know that he's doing great now. A filthy rich CEO, one of the most eligible bachelors in Seoul, dates some heiress here and there..what more could I ask?" 

"Are you hurt..remember you're the one who asks for the divorce instead of patching things up," Mark said tentatively as Jinyoung sigh.

"I know Mark, it's just that..of course, I still felt something knowing that he started dating again. It still hurts after all these years."

'Do you still love him?"

"I never stopped loving him."

"You also dated someone abroad right? What's his name? Kris?"

"Yeah, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter