It Wasn't A Mistake

It Wasn't A Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Disappointed.

Aaron's POV;
'Woah! What did I just say!?'
I could barely look straight at her after those words came out of my mouth. She looked at me strangely. 
'What if she says no?!, I'll look like a fool! Ugh, my chances and me. Of course she'll say no! She doesn't even like me and so don't I. What's up with me lately!?'

Hebe's POV;
I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. I stared at him blankly. Was I really dreaming again? I pinched myself.
"Ow...", I whimpered loud enough for me to hear only.
I guess not. I stood frozen as ice. Is he just playing around? The only word that came out my mouth was,"um..".
Before I knew it, Aaron was standing in front of me.
"Will you..?.."
"....I.." Before I could say anything else, he interrupted me.
"I'm sorry, It was a mistak" I interrupted him.
"..yes.." I replied quickly then looked down so he wouldn't be able to see my pink face. I quickly covered my mouth after hearing what I just said.

Aaron's POV;
My chest was somehow beating really fast, when she said that word. But I was unsure, because she said it so quickly. 'Did she like me?' Questions start to pop up in my head.
"..So is that a yes?" I questioned to make sure, sounding kind of dumb.
There was no answer. I reached my hand toward her chin, lifting her head up to face me. I smiled at her cherry blossom face. I somehow chuckled, because of her sweet innocent look.
"AARON!!" She yelled.
"What..ahaha.."
She covered her face.
"I'm going back to the cafeteria if this is just all a prank!" She stomped away.
I suddenly stopped her by grabbing her right wrist. Of course, I had no clue of what I was doing.

Hebe's POV;
My heart was going to skip out of chest! Why!? Because he was holding my wrist!!
"Why go alone?" He said.
"What?" I was confused at his question.
"Shouldn't we go back together? We ARE.." He exaggerated the word *are* "..officially girlfriend and boyfriend.."
I stared blankly at him, when he said that. I somehow regretted saying yes. So then I looked at him, then to my wrist.
"Oh, I'm sorry Hebe..that was rude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter