Stop it

Wrongly done to the Right one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Hyung!"


"Fine fine fine. I'm not laughing, see?" They're now inside an all pasta restaurant wherein Jungkook trying to convince his hyung to shut his mouth on what had happend and Hosoek telling an unconvincing "I wont. Don't worry" on him while still under his laughing fit. 


"But it was something, right?"


"It is...I mean no! It's not!" Jungkook panickly answers. "Don't tell Jin hyung about this too."


"We'll see."


"Just don't. He's here."


Seokjin entered their sight waving and smiling on them. He was later informed by Hosoek that they'll be changing the place due to some unexpected commotion, which is totally close to the real reason. Seokjin asked him questions but was told to talk about it later when they meet.

 

"Have you guys ordered yet?" Seokjin asked taking his seat across Hosoek and Jungkook. The two answered him a yes. He too is actually hungry due to stressful papers he's been working on, it zapped all his energy. Although Namjoon told him that he'll take him to some steak house, he still declined not only because he'll be meeting his friends but also he wanted to do some thinking alone that does not include Namjoon in the picture. "I hope you got me a good food."


"Of course hyung, but Jungkook got his desserts ahead."


"Really? He must be hungry too?"


"Totally hyung." Jungkook answered roasting Hosoek in his mind.


Their meals were now served on their table. Different varieties of pasta were in and medium rare beef steak was also served for each of them. They devour it like how it should be when your hungry and hangry like Jungkook. 


"Want to order some tea? Anyone?" Seokjin suggested so they can comfort their bloating stomachs due to amounts of food they've consumed but Hosoek wanted to differ. "Maybe another round of ice cream will do, hyung."


"No!" Jungkook throw Hosoek another death glare on that. "No...I want some tea."


"Hey you two, there is something you weren't telling me. What is it?"


"There's none though."


"Oh really?" Hoseok ask in a teasing note. Making it looked more suspisious to Seokjin. 


"Guys just spill it." Seokjin tiredly request.


"Thank you...and...Sorry... Jin hyung." Jungkook dramtically said just to save the crumbling "let's-make-it-a-secret-to-Jin-hyung-deal" that he did not hear what Hoseok excitedly tells to Seokjin.


"He got what?!!!" Seokjin thunders, complete with big shocked eyes, spurting sauce, and clanking of fork.This is what they were talking about. 


"What? W-what did he say?" He panickly asked then suddenly realized it's not the right reaction he should be getting from his hyung. "Wait did you just ignored what I've just said hyung?!!"


Hosoek cupped Jungkook's mouth he don't want to add another chapter of embarrassment in his book. Although he's used to them embarrassing each other in public, he can't just make it twice or thrice in a day, right? How can we face the world after those? 


"Shut up I've forgiven you since last night." Seokjin get ahold of himself, wiping his lips and his pants off particles from the sauce and also because they're inside a restaurant in which attentions were clearly on his after what he made of himself, bowing his apologies while picking up his fork then back to his seat as if nothing embarrassing happened. "Now who was it? Wait...when did this thing happen?" he now calmly asked. 


"It happened at the ice cream parlor real quick." 


"Details, Hosoek. DETAILS." Seokjin points out. 


Hoseok cutely smiles and cupped Jungkook's mouth for the second time then explained. "Well our Jungkookie here just got a kiss, an ice cream slap and a punch from a cute guy, cool isn't it?" Hosoek happily enumarates what his dongsaeng received in a short span of time. He's actually amazed by it, Jimin coolly kissing Jungkook but throwing him a punch afterwards. That was insane of an idea for a prank. Jungkook on the other hand is done now and does not want to fight what's unbeatable.


"He did?" Soekjin wonders how Jungkook manage not to show his rage in front of him. He don't want to see it though, "Should I laugh or..." but teasing him will definitely bring it out. 


Jungkook wanted to punch the hell out of his Hosoek hyung because "Hey we've talked about this!" and with his other hyung learning the said thing, this will be hilarious. They wont stop teasing him about it. He glared back again to Hosoek mouthing "I told you not to tell him!" as if Seokjin would'nt see them. "T-that little punk throwing...p-pranks on me!"

Hosoek ignored Jungkook's childish rage since he knew him from skin to bone. "He enjoyed it still." 


"I bet. I wish I saw the whole scene though. What a shame." They laugh adding some twist to Jungkook's twisted scenario. Seokjin knows it too just by seeing Jungkook acting all clumsy with steam that's low and stuttering. These only happens when Mrs. Jeon is around asking him questions about collage. But this is different if that blush on his face says any indication. 


"Stop guys. This is not a funny thing to laugh at!"


"We love you Guk." Hosoek said instead a sorry, coming closer to Jungkook acting as if he's giving the younger a smooch. 


They're best friends so things like this should know by everyone they're friends with. This is just some silly thing from the bunch they've been through together so why not.


"Yeah we do love you Guk." Seokjin emphasizes more buy throwing his infamous hand kisses on Jungkook's way. 


"I don't know which sides of you two should I prefer!...Stop this also." Jungkook looking so worn out for a day to think its Sunday. "Alright. Just laugh! You guys making me cringe." At this moment they don't give a damn about the attention they're getting and just value the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter