먼저

NCT || NCT 2018

I. 먼저 || Prologue


 

It's a nice Saturday morning. The dorm is quiet for once, as in - total silence. Very silent that it's defeaning. Also, the neighbors were unusually still asleep. Why?

The spawns of Satan is currently away, preparing for their school. Yes, even the hyungs. Lee Soo Man thought it's a better idea to put them in school again. "What could possibly go wrong?".

 

"I can't believe Mr.Lee sent us back to hell!" Johnny groaned.

"Probably because of Nct Dream. He said they need company." Taeyong fanned himself. Looking outside the window.

"But the fun starts once we're at the mall." Jaehyun giggled.

All 18 members are now complete and the first thing they did was... go to the arcade, spending most of their money on games and forgetting what they actually have to do.

As soon as Taeyong clapped his hands, the rest of NCT flocked around him, "Let's stop playing now. We have to buy school supplies!" 

Haechan grunted. Among them, he's the member who has least anticipation about going to school. Unlike Jisung and Chenle, who were literally enthusiastic about back-to-school.

They marched together at the stationary store and bought what they needed. All, except for once person, bought matching notebooks and pens. Johnny picked one notebook that has different colored binders for each subject, he didn't even grab himself a pen because "I can always borrow from you,guys. Duh." That's his belief.

 

"You know, thanks to Johnny hyung, we still have extra money." Jaemin smiled sweetly to Mark who is currently handling the money.

"Boy, what are you implying?" Mark asked suspiciously.

 

For the second time around, they're at the arcade. The mood set was way different from earlier, maybe because they don'y have anymore worries. Then we have Taeil, an awkward person that's got high memory at the wrong place, the wrong time.

"Didn't Mr.Lee said that we have to pass the entrance exam and those who'll fail will have to go to school for 2 more years?"

They went silent. Things turned awkward because of the awkward person.

"What exam?"

"Ham? Are we finally gonna eat?"

"What the f-ck this b-tch talkin' 'bout?"

"Oh, so I was the only one that cared about that?" 
Taeil chuckled sarcastically. Mocking the others.

He looked at the others, who are now in state of shock, "Since I'm the most experienced here. Let daddy teach you some lessons."