Chapter 5

The Beginning

Jiyong POV

As I'm staring at them, it seems seungri thinks I'm playing a game with him. The way he's talking to her. Laughing about something with those sparkles in his eyes. It makes me want to slap him, but I can't do that without getting accused of being cold and mean. Jieun doesn't need a friend like that. Wait. Did I just say she needs a *friend*. Like who? Like me? Aniya! Why would she ever wanna be my friend. She's too good for me. Always listening. Apologizing for whatever she did wrong, even when it's not her fault. She's just tooo nice. I'm the complete opposite.

"Jieunahhh, your so cute" I could here seungri say. Ugh is he always this chatty. 

"Ani, oppa is cute" eww are they together or what. I'm disgusted by their cute interactions but it seems like everyone around them enjoys it. 

Suddenly Rihanna's Work started playing in the background and everyone got up to dance except jieun. 

"Jieunahhh! Come join us!" Seungri yells

"Yeah! Unnie come join us!" Her friends insisted.

"Aniyo, I don't like to dance very much" she said. Although from here I can see her grooving to the beat in her seat.

"Ugh! Unnie is soo boring" they tease.

"Ya! Chuguleo!" She scolds back. She's so cute when she gets angry. Aniya you can't say that Jiyongah! 

"Ya! Jiyong, you joining us." Seungri asks intensely as if he really wants me to go with him just for the heck of it. 

"Umm not really. I think I'll stay with Jieun" I tell him but not look at him. 

"Ya! Hyung! You are really something. Fine stay with Jieun. KEEP her company." He says looking again at me intensely. His eyes telling me not to do anything stupid. As if. Why would I do anything to Jieun. Pfft!

They left to the dance floor and there was only me and Jieun. I fear it wasn't the brightest idea to not go dancing. Things are already get tense and awkward between. I don't know whether or not to talk to her. This is quite strange for me. I'm pretty good with the girls but Jieun is hard to speak to. She carries herself with such poise and an aura that makes you stop and stand like a tree stomp. 
 

"Oh umm why did you not want to go dancing?" She studders. I find it very cute of her to ask. Ugh jiyongah we talked about this! Stop finding her interesting!

"Ooohh...ummm..I just didn't feel like it" I say with a smile.

"By the way, we haven't introduce ourselves properly. I'm Kwon Jiyong but you can call me Jiyong" I say to ease the awkwardness.

"Ohh I'm Lee Jieun but you can call me Jieun" she says.

"Well now we got that out of the way, you tell me why you didn't get up to dance?" I ask interestingly. 

"Tbh Jiyong, I'm not the best dancer" she whispers. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Is something wrong?" She looks at me questionly. 

"Aniya! I just find it funny that you didn't tell them the truth. Nothings wrong about not being able to dance. You just have to flow with the music." I tell her.

"Ahhh soo Jiyong knows how to dance. Hm. You don't look like type to "flow with the music"" she teases. Hmm her tone is different. I don't think I can handle this Jieun.

"Well I can dance, just not in the mood right now" I say annoyed by the way she's speaking to me right. It's pulling me in and that's a dangerous thing.

"Uh huh, so they tell me" She's says and I'm confused by it.

"What do you mean "they"" I ask confused. She looks at me intensely, doe eyed and smirking.

"Your eyes. You know your eyes can tell a lot about a person and you. You don't like to be told what to do and it seems you get irritated easily." She says

"Hmm..you can't figure out everyone based on their eyes. But you almost caught me." I say wittingly. This isn't the her I've seen talking to other people.

"Well jiyong, are you gonna sit there looking cold or teach me how to 'go with flow'" she looks at me with a smirk and eyes that could make fall in love. Ugh what is this girl doing to me...

"Are you sure? Because from looking at your eyes, it seems that your afraid to do it" I say while look at her eyes. Their soo hypnotizing.

"It only seems that way but what's wrong with taking that risk" she looks at me almost confident in her words.

"Ok as you insisted. May I take you to the dance floor." I ask reaching out my hands and seeing whether or not she will take my hand.

"Why of course!" She says putting her hand in mine and clasped it. I smiled at that and plowed through the dance floor. Oh Jiyong something's telling me that this wasn't right.