Missing you baby ♡

Missing you ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saying jaemin just missed his boyfriend wouldn't be enough. He didn't just miss him. He MISSED him SO MUCH. With huge letters. capslock on.

Yes they were skyping and talking on the phone and texting all the time but it wasn't same with cuddling together on the couch and watching tv or with the cute ice cream dates they used to go.

"I miss you"

"I can hear your pout just from your voice."

"You are a bumhole. Never mind i don't miss you. I miss hyuck."

"Oh really ? Well, that's alright i'm taking good care of him"

"YOU ARE A BUMHOLE!!!"

The sweet laughter coming from the other line melted jaemin's heart immidietly, calming him down.

"You know i'm just kidding right ?"

"I know..."

Jaemin knew.

"But i still don't like seeing you so close with other members when i'm not there..."

But he still didn't like seeing his boyfriend being so close with other members when he isn't there. Even though he knew he was doing all those skinships with other members for making the fans happy, na jaemin was still a jealous bf and just didn't want to share his precious lover with anyone else.

"Nana"

"What ?"

He was being sassy. uncessaryly sassy. He knew. But he kept the sassy attitude anyway.

"You know i love you right ?"

He knew.

"I know...i love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you are coming back. I missed you so freaking much oh god. We definetely will have a movie marathon when you come back to the dorms and will stay up all night and just have fun."

"Hyuck please"

"What ? I missed my best friend okay ?!"

"I missed you too dear. But we can't stay up all night."

"WHY THE NOT?!"

"You know why"

"wh-OH! OH I GET IT! WOW JAEMIN! I THOUGHT IT WAS BROS BEFORE LOVES BUT OKAY! I GET IT! FINE!"

'Hyuckkie what's going on?"

"Is that mark hyung ?"

"MY BEST FRIEND PREFERS CUDDLING WITH HIS BF THAN HAVING FUN WITH ME!THATS WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

"Hyuck"

'Hyuckkie'

"I EVEN MADE A SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR YOU!FOR WHAT? GETTING BETRAYED?!?!"

"Hyuck"

"..........."

"Hyuck ????" Jaemin called his best friend's name again but he silence answered him again.

".........."

"HYUCK WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"

"He is fiiiiine."

Jaemin let out h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter