Goodbye World

Hate Me, or Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeongyeon's POV

After knowing the new girl Somi, now I want to know more about the "Eight Girls," and what are their plans for me. I mean for the school, sorry. But first, I'll do my private business just like my ordinary routine everyday. So no one can disturb me.

And by the way, I'm walking to find a club that suits my personality or something like that. Or else I'd be scolded again by that teacher. (A/N: Not Irene though, she's innocent lol)

While finding a club, I saw a door (for a room) with a bulletin board beside it. There, posters and slogans are posted, which look like ads for clubs. There are so many I can't choose anything. Then, something caught my eye. A poster that is just written or something on a cartolina. And its designs are just simple.

 

The Very "Special" Club

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

We accept : DOING ANYTHING!!! or nothing, really.>>

~Please call Park Jihyo for more information

Cel. No.: ***-****-***

Place: Left wing, near the Student Council Meeting Room

Time: After every break/lunch hours

 

After seeing that advertisement, I've had interest on that club. I don't even know why. So I just quickly dialed the cellphone number on my phone. *Ringgg~. 

"H- Hello?" I tried to say without knowing I was nervous. (You know what I mean.) Then, a soft voice came out from the speaker. "Who is it?" Sounds like a baby or something. I thought. I replied.

"Jeongyeon. It's Yoo Jeongyeon. Can I talk with Park Jihyo, owner of the Special Club?" I said on the phone. The girl took few seconds before answering my question. 

"Hmm. Jihyo is not here. She's in the meeting." The girl answered.

"Wait, you're the transferee right?" The girl suddenly remembered me as the transferee, of course. 

"Yeah. I'm the transferee. And I called you because I want to join your club. I think it 's very interesting." I responded. The girl giggled.

"Well, if it's okay with you, I'll let you join in. Deal?" The girl said and I can feel her smiling on the other line.

"Deal." So it's final.

"Ok Jeongyeon. See ya at the club!" I was about to ask her name but then she hunged up. I sweared myself in my mind and tucked my phone on my pocket. Why do I even want to ask her name? C'mon Jeongyeon! I shooked my head hard.

"I don't even know where is the left wing. No doubt that this school is easy to get lost." I said while making noises with my footsteps. 

After 30 minutes of finding the left wing, I finally found it. And I remembered what've I read on the poster is that it is near the Student Council Room. Yeah. So I took few more steps and stared at a sign, hanging above a room door. Student Council Meeting Room. I knocked on the door and it opened. A girl appeared. Then the girl recognized me right away.

"Oh, you're Yoo Jeongyeon! Nice to meet you. I'm Park Jihyo, the president here. Come and sit inside." She said to me and I followed her. The room was pretty big. It's like my apartment with Seungyeon. I was just admiring the decors on the room that I noticed someone was with them too. She's typing on her laptop, and she's quiet. Maybe she's the secretary or something? I thought. And the girl was sitting on the sofa. I sat there too but just few inches away so I won't disturb her. I glanced at her slowly. Her skin are so white, it almost looks like tofu. Jihyo approached to me again.

"That's Kim Dahyun. She's the secretary here." Jihyo said and I snapped mentally. I knew it. The girl looked at me, and smiled.

"Hi." The girl said and went back to typing. I gestured back. She's so cute I blushed a little.

"So, what do you want Ms. Yoo?" Jihyo said and I looked at her suddenly. 

"I was looking for you, Ms. Jihyo. I just want to join your club, the Special Club." I said to her. She turned her back, and opened a door. Behind it was Somi. 

"Um, Somi, could you please take Jeongyeon to the club? Thanks." Jihyo said while going back to her desk. I just remembered that Somi is the treasurer here. 

"Hey Somi." I said, awkwardly. "Hey Jeong! Nice to meet you again!" She said and gave me a quick hug.

"Woah, you two are close?" Jihyo joined in with a curious look.

"Ah, we just met a while ago in the cafeteria." Somi replied.

Jihyo just nodded. "We're going now president." I said smiling, heading for the door. I turned and noticed that Jihyo's face turned pink a little. Is she sick or something?

"O- Okay. You two are dismissed. See ya later!" Jihyo said and waved. She's so cute. 

"Bye!" Somi and I said and waved back.

 

The club wasn't too far, since it's just near the Student Council room. But still Somi manage to guide me to went to the club. She's like a sister to me.

When we're there, Somi knocked on the door. The door opened. A girl appeared.

"What do you want?" A girl asked on the front door. She looks sleepy and pale. Though her voice sounds familiar to me.

"Uhm, Nayeon, this is Jeongyeon. She's the transferee here." Somi said. The girl looked straight at me and her expression changed in a second. 

"YOU'RE YOO JEONGYEON?! OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO PRETTY!! YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDOL!!" I almost broke my eardrums because her voice sounds like from a megaphone. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter