15 Stupid Yoda

She's a Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the day went through quite okay, and a few hours later during their breaktime, Tzuyu found herself sitting beside Sana, who was still trying to get her to talk to her.

When Tzuyu finished her burrito, took a sip of americano, Jeongyeon came to her table. "Tzuyu, I need to talk to you."

Tzuyu looked into Jeongyeon's eyes, found the emotion of confusion, and... a little bit of anger?

"Sure."

Sana looked at both of them in intense curiousity, then the two of them starting to walk away.

"Wait...! Tzuyu!" a boy called out; he was being surrounded by a few girls and boys, all of which were looking at him.

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon turned.

"I wanted to ask...if Jihyo really was innocent, why isn't she coming to school? Is she avoiding us?"

Jeongyeon was stunned, she knew the reason why Jihyo was not in school these few days, but she didn't know what Tzuyu would answer.

"Her relatives in her hometown were robbed, she's going back to her hometown with her parents to help things out. That's what happened. She's not avoiding things." Tzuyu spoke silently.

"Oh, oh..." the boy nodded, his cheeks a little red from embarassment.

Tzuyu looked over him, staring at the boys and girls behind him. "Anymore questions?"

"No..."

"Then I'll get going."

She turned and left with Jeongyeon.

Why do I feel like I've missed something this morning? Sana thought.

 

Prefects' room.

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon joined Mina and Nayeon at the table in the room, all of whom were strangely quiet. Well...Mina is an exception. She's always quiet.

Jeongyeon cleared , taking a seat beside Nayeon, just opposite Tzuyu. "Tzuyu, we wanted to know why'd you suddenly told the truth to the students. We've done so much to cover it up for you and Jihyo."

"I know. But it's the only way to get back their trust. We can't be keeping this secret away from them; trusts will not exist between us, I meant me and Jihyo, and humans." Tzuyu stopped for a while, waiting for the three of them to digest. "I've been thinking why Mr Song was trying so hard to get me and Jihyo framed to have attacked the students, and I've got a guess."

"What is it, then?" asked Nayeon.

"He wanted us to hate you and Jihyo." said Mina silently.

"Exactly. He wanted to expose me and Jihyo, who are vampires to the humans, so that they will hate us, the will not support us, in order to have us to hate them back. More importantly-"

"To let us join the vampire rebels at sheer will."

Jeongyeon nodded. "That's why you decided to tell them first, rather than being exposed."

"You've hit the point. I figured it's better this way, rather than being told the other. At least I'll still have the chance to explain myself if anything, say, another attack happens. This could gain their trust on us, not Mr Song." said Tzuyu with a smile. "Though I still doubt some of them will avoid us as much as possible. Parents would probably withdraw their children from our school."

"Well, you're just doing what you think was right. Anyway, does Jihyo knows about this? That you wanted to confess to them?" asked Nayeon.

"No, I didn't have the time to discuss with her. She'd just rushed back to her hometown yesterday. And she's thrown me to stay at Sana's apartment." said Tzuyu.

Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter