ch2

I'll be your Femmebot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tap, tap, tap" the sound of the heel when its against the cold floor. 

Gareth's secret spy, Jungsoo walk around the office as he waits for Gareth to finish his meeting with the upper. 

"Click" sound of the door meaning someone just walked in. He turns around and meets Gareth with his file by his side and a small smile on his face.

He knows there was something stressing him about but he chooses to ignore and bow his head. 

"Nice to meet you, Sir" he greeted. Gareth nodded his head and sit on a luxury couch. "Same goes to you. Please take a seat, Jungsoo" he nods.

Gareth put the file away from him and look at him "I've the information about the robot and the team. We can contact them if you like" Jungsoo tell him
all the information he found and quickly report it to him. 

Gareth hum lowly and look up while smiling. "Yes, we can do that. Immediately if we can, please?" he smiles again and Jungsoo nodded. 

Since he knows where they are, he will do his job quickly and with that, he left Gareth alone in his office. 

Gareth sigh and remember what happened earlier in the meeting. 

Francis Miller sat in his usual place while everyone on their own place following the order from lower to highest rank 

Gareth was on his side with his poker face as he focuses on topic that they discuss, Francis couldn't help but feel proud that
his son following his step becoming a businessman. He knows it ain't easy since the death of his wife, Rose Miller.

"As you can see, our new product will help lots of people in their daily life. This small robot can help remind us for example, fix our schedule and etc" as the presenter continues, Gareth check the document and shake his head as he thinks this will just wasting time by spending money on such things. 

Francis noticed and smiled, "What's the matter Gareth?" he asked, gaining everyone attention. 

Gareth shift on his seat as he got uncomfortable with the attention. "I think this is just wasting my time. A robot? " he questioned. 

Francis raised his eyebrows, "What's wrong with that? The robot got lots of benefits" he nodded. 

Gareth shook his head, "No, I don't think so. If you still want to build one, keep me out from this." he insisted. 

Francis admired his son passion for growing the company and the way he sticks to his opinion which no one can resist is so resembles like his mother. 

Gareth got up from his seat and bow, "I have something to do. Thank you for having me here" he sternly smiles and left the meeting room. 

Francis watched he left a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter