Chapter 11

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chorong

As soon as I saw Bomi was thrown into my side, I was shocked that she was even here. How ?

I quickly craw over to her and hold her. I saw blood every where on her body. I panic and she wasn't repsonding one when I call her name. I hurriedly took off my top and cover her as it is already getting freezing. She was weak. She has scartches, brusies all over her body. I was so concerned. My heart falls into million of pieces seeing her like that. What do they do to her ? 

C: Bomi.....Wake uppppppp. Please respond to me. Please tell me you are ok. *cry*

C: BOMI !!!! BOMI !!!!! BOMI !!!!. 

I went crazy and drop bomi down gently from my thigh. I went over to the door and start banging.

C: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HERRRRR ? WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

I heard a cough behind me. I turns around and went over to Bomi and put her head on my chest facing up.

C: Bomi. This is Chorong. Are you okay ? 

She smiled but no response. My tears are dropping down heavily and on her face. She took her bloody hand to wipe off my tears. I cry even harder. 

B: Chorong. (she smiled) again. It is nice seeing you doing fine.

C: What did they do to you ? Why there is blood all over you ? How did you find out I got kidnapped ?

B: I followed you..........

I cry even harder but I couldn't speak as theres too many tears in my throat. My nose is running heavily. Bomi kept wipping my tears off. I hold her hand while she was wipping off and remain steady. I look over her face. How could somebody do that to you ? Why not me ? Why Bomi ?

B: Chorong....Are you scared?

C: No, I am not scared. but I am scared of losing you. Please dont do this.

B: Everything will be fine.

I kiss her lips. It taste like blood. I wipe all the blood off her face. Some got dry.

We are freezing to death. It getting colder. I m just in my undergarment tank top. I cover and hug Bomi tight the entire time. We both are freezing. Bomi fell asleep and I look at her:

C: Why did you follow me ? This is hell. Let me die with you if it meant to be. 

I put her down and put my head on top of her chest. I cant feel anything. All my body is numb.

A few hours later, I heard the door opens. I quickly woke up. Because of me, bomi woke up too slowly. I support her and lay her in front of as I am the wall. She is so weak and cant even speak. Both of her hair are frooze. My hands can't even feel anymore.

Ug: Lady wants to battle with you again.

C: Battle ? What battle ?

Ug; You girls come with me. 

C: What ? Why ?

Lady: well, bomi....if you dont say anything, I will assume yes unless you want to live her for the rest of your live. I am giving you and .....your lady a chance.

Lady: Take them out, ug.

C: No, you can't just take her. 

Ug: Shut up. You come with me.

I hold Bomi's body so tight. Not letting the guys take her.

C: If you take her, take me with her.

L: ok, take both of them. This will be a great show.

Bomi is so weak. What battle is she talking about ? I hold Bomi's armpit to support her to walk.

B: Chorong. I will be fine. I will try myself to win. 

At that time, Bomi suggest to fight outside of the storage unit. 

C: What fight ? Bomi, what are you doing ?

B: Just listen to me. Dont worry, Chorong, I am finding a way out. Once you go out there, find a way. 

She winked at me. I felt pressure. I worry because somebody might get hurt. 

L: Sure, I like that better. 

We all went outside. She looks left and right. I look left and right.

L: Here, your glove. Put it on.

C: Bomi, don't do this. Your physical hasnt heal yet. DOnt make it worse.

B: Chorong, *whisper*. There is a gate open there. Lets run over there.

C: How?

B: Wait for for my signal.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter