I trust you,You break me

Abandoned

    Jungyeons P.O.V

       I trapped myself in my room,Just like how i trapped my distorted feelings inside me.Everything hurts now that my FRIENDS are gone.Abandoned me when i needed them the most,why do they have to be like that?is a simple goodbye to inconvenient?I desperately wanted to tell them not to leave me,but i coudnt because i m so tired of begging everyone to love me.even if i dont want to care it still hurt me.Nayeon....how could you do this to me?

 

*Flashback*

     ''Jungyeon! I hear nayeon call,i turned around to see her with that adorable bunny smile of hers..somehow i feel like Nayeon is the only person i need,i know that sounds cheesy.

      ''Jungyeon ah can you help me study for my exam its just that i aint getting anything from my stupid tutor''she grumbily said while searching something inside her bag.

       ''Sure why not,how about we meet up at the park at 7:00 am sounds good?'' i ask nayeon

        ''YES!!god your the best Jungyeon, MWAH!'' Nayeon excitedly said and then kissed me on my cheeks,i blushed because being kissed by your crush is not an everyday thing you could have.I thank the goddess of Gays for this hehehe.does that even exist? nah i dont care

        ''see you tommorow Jung!''Nayeon yelled at then run towards her car service.i just smiled at her then proceeded on walking home.Today was a beatiful day indeed.

 

     *Flashback end*

     Just the Thought of Nayeon disgust me,That woman...She betrayed me and our years of friendship just for a petty spotlight.She ing knew well what she is doing is wrong,And she ing knew too that it was me who she was breaking.Am i really that easy to replace?My mother told me that each betrayal starts with Trust.I just realized that i didnt fall in love with you,I fell in love with the person you prentended to be...

 

 

 

Chapter ends here...ITs a 2yeon fanfic lol