*Seokjin*

BTS Oneshots

"Could you please tell me where we're going?", you asked Seokjin curiously, but also a little irritated.

"You're gonna know when we arrive, princess."

Not really reassuring. 

On the one hand, you loved surprises, but on the other, your curiosity made you hate them. 

Finally, the car halted and you glanced at the man beside you. 

The look on his face made you feel somewhat uncomfortable. It was an apologetic look on his handsome face. 

As if he knew something you didn't. As if that something was a bad thing.

"I'm sorry but I had to do this.", he slowly uttered, as if to not irritate you.

An unsettling feeling grew heavier in your stomach with every second you looked at your boyfriend's expression.

After taking a deep breath, he finally confessed.

"I arranged an appointment with the dentist. Your appointment is today."

 Your  appointment is today.

Yours.

The feeling of betrayal slapped you in the face. 

"How could you?", you deadpanned.

"It's because I love you and care for you."

You considered jumping out of the car and fleeing from this horrific experience.

You despised going to the dentist, it always made you feel anxious and you always delayed the appointments as much as possible. 

Seokjin knew that. He knew very well how terrified you were of dentists. But he also knew that your teeth have been hurting a lot the last few days.

"(Y/N), please, don't try to run from it."

As if he'd read your mind. 

"I'll be by your side, don't be scared, love."

His sweet words finally lured you to trust him and soon the two of you were seated in the waiting room of the dentist's office.

You were tightly clutching Seokjin's hand as you were anxiously waiting for your name to  be called out.

"(L/N) (Y/N)" The receptionist was giving you an expectant look.

"The doctor is ready for you."

You reluctantly got up, dragging Seokjin with you.

As you entered the treatment room, a middle aged man in a dentist's coat greeted you with a warm smile.

"Ah, Ms.(L/N), Mr.Kim.", he nodded at Seokjin knowingly.

You sat on the dental chair, your hands trembling. 

Your caring boyfriend immediately took a seat next to you and held one of your trembling hands,  running his thumb over the back of your hand in circular movements before kissing it. This intimate contact was supposed to send goosebumps, but it didn't. Instead the affectionate and sweet action aided to help you and your nerves relax.

 "Nothing bad will happen to you. Trust me."

All you could do was nod in agreement as your voice broke down the moment you sat down.

You did and he knew that very well.

Taking deep breaths, you told the dentist that you're ready. 

Turned out the origin of the pain you were suffering from was a hole in your molar. 

The doctor did a filling and your treatment was over before your brain could process all of it.

The pain wasn't half of what you had imagined. 

After making another appointment for both of you, Seokjin took you to your car, not even once letting go of your delicate hand, which was still trembling as a result of your irrational fear. 

"I wish I could kiss you right now, but I can't from all those cotton rolls.", he laughed.

Indeed, your mouth was stuffed with dental cotton rolls, which made you look like a squirrel mouth full of acorns.

You just groaned in annoyance, pulled at the tall brunette's collar, and pressed your lips onto his, despite having  full to the brim cheeks. 

Seokjin chuckled against your lips, but still slung his arms around you and deepened the kiss.