Dream

DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Momo is tired of everything. She wants to take a break for a while or maybe forever(if that was possible) 
The reason why is because of she's been stressed lately.


On school, paperworks, projects, she have to review about their upcoming finals.


On their home, her mom and dad was always arguing about something she didn't know. Because her parents never let her to know about it. They are so annoying as hell and so loud that sometimes she can't sleep peacefully so when she attend her class she was so sleepy and sometimes without noticing she was sleeping on their class. It's a miracle that her professor didn't notice her because she was on the back anyway. 


On her suitors, they were always bugging Momo. Her suitors are about 5. There was always a scene that when she make her way to the entrace of the school her suitors was there and fighting about her so she will hide among the students to not notice her well and after that she will felt relieved and sighed. She already busted them but they didn't stop.

 

On herself, it seems like someone is missing. It seems like she's not complete.


And the last one, there was this girl, she was dreaming about. That girl was familiar, but she doesn't remember if she met that girl or if they weren't meet? 

This girl was extremely beautiful that makes her heart beats faster. The first night that girl appeared in her dream is she was smiling at her that makes her melt and she can hear her heart pounding rapidly. But the next day, when she was excited to sleep because she want to dream that girl again, it not happened. On the school also, when she was fall asleep during classes. But weeks later, when she woke up, She was so energized and happy because finally she appeared again. Then the other day also. That's when she realized that she's not appearing everyday.

And now it stressed her so much because it's been 1 month since that girl didn't appearing again. She misses that girl.


She decided to went outside and walk until what her feet reach to somewhere.

As when her feet stop, She's in front of a playground. There was no kids playing because it's school time duh. In the playground, there was a tree house that her family owns. Momo climbed on a tree using the stairs on a tree trunk and get the key on the pot beside the door. She unlocked it and went inside. 

She went to the window and take a view of the houses. The cool breeze was hitting on her face with eyes shut, savoring the nature. She opened her eyes, and she felt sleepy again. There was a mini bed on the side of the tree house so she flop on the bed, facing the roof of the tree house as her eyes shuting down until she drifted off to sleep.

**

Momo was awakened by a shake on her shoulders. She started to open her eyes welcoming a another pairs of eyes that jolted her. 


The culprit just smiled at her, face make it way on momo's neck, enhaling her fruity scent that made her shivered. 


'How the hell-' momo said to herself.


"H-hey what are you doin-- !" Momo screamed when the culprit just nibbled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter