Enjoying themselves

Lipstick

 

"Kyu, this shoes is so comfortable!!!" Sungmin was trying this breathable walking shoes.

"We made it for walking, and the breathable material can expand for wider feet, no problem" Mr Hudson told her.

"I really like it, Mr Hudson. I want to buy two pairs!!" she said happily, and then turned to Kyuhyun "Can I?" she asked with such a cute face. 

Kyuhyun laughed "Which colour? Don't tell me you want both as pink?" 

"Hmmm.... If I take the 2nd pair in blue, do want to get blue for yourself too? We can have a couple shoes!" she grinned. 

Noah looked at Kyuhyun "Yeah, why not? Your wife is right! What's your size?" 

"Mmmm.... I'm size 45-46, depends on the cutting" Kyuhyun told him. 

"Giant ehh? I get both sizes then! Blue? Give me a minute" Noah went in to his storeroom after Kyuhyun nodded his head, grinning at him. 

When Kyuhyun tried the shoes, immediately he agreed that it was undeniably comfortable! Noah brought over the same colour for Sungmin so that they could see for themselves their couple shoes, and both of them loved it and Sungmin wanted Kyuhyun to continue wearing it! 

"Okay, we take these!" Kyuhyun grinned at Noah. 

"Do you want pink one too, to match with your wife?" Noah asked him grinning. "I have size 45 too". 

"No...! Just blue will do!" Kyuhyun laughed and got playfully punched by Sungmin. 

"He don't put on anything pink, Mr Hudson... He hated that colour..." Sungmin nagged. 

"I don't hate it, it's just that it doesn't suit me..." Kyuhyun laughed. 

"You should try. You can put on soft pink, you know! Maybe you try pullovers first to see of it suit you" Noah advised him, and Sungmin nodded vigorously too. 

"Alright, I'll try" Kyuhyun surrendered because he knew that he couldn't win, making Sungmin clapped her hands happily. He pinched his wife nose and helped Noah to pack their own shoes as they wanted to continue wearing the couple blue shoes. 

They left Noah's shoes shop happily and Kyuhyun gave him his namecard and they promise to keep in touch. 

Next, they planned to go to a bookshop at The Rocks and walked around the beautiful rows of cobblestone buildings which were practically under the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Kyuhyun had decided to drive to The Rocks, eventhough it was near, which was just opposite the quay, but he recon that his wife would want to buy lots of books, so it would be better to drive. 

They went to Abbey's Bookshop, and true enough, his wife became immersed with old children books that in the end, they had to take a 2nd basket!! 

"Min, enough, we won't have space at our home's bookshelf..." Kyuhyun stopped her from taking 2 more books. 

"Okay last 2!! They are so good, Kyu. I can negotiate with Lynnette to put these books at the story-telling corner and advertise which book we will pick for the coming story-telling session!" Sungmin said enthusiastically. 

"Okay, last 2!" Kyuhyun nodded his head. He knew his dear wife has always been keen in musicals and this story-telling session has been her passion eversince she started working at the Library. 

They were arranging the bags with books at their car after they have paid, when Sungmin received a phone call. 

"It's omma!" Sungmin told her husband, and picked up the call.  "Annyeong Omma!!" she answed happily. 

Kyuhyun slowly led her to sit at the passenger seat so that she could sit while talking. 

"What? Where are you again?" suddenly Sungmin was practically talking loudly. Kyuhyun turned to look at her questioningly after he got in to his driver seat. 

"Ohmygod omma, aren't you are supposed to come the week after next?" Sungmin said, turning her head at Kyuhyun, who was still baffled. 

"You want to surprise us?? Omma, we are not in Gold Coast. We are in Sydney! You should have told us..." Sungmin literally face-palm. 

"What's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked. "Put ommonim on speaker..." he told his wife. 

"Appa and omma are at Gold Coast airport. They decided to fly early to surprise us!" Sungmin whispered to him, covering her phone. She started to give a panic look. 

"Seriously??!!" Kyuhyun whispered with surprise. "Did she message you but you didn't see her message??" 

"No...." Sungmin shook her head. 

"Put ommonim on speaker" Kyuhyun said again. 

Sungmin put her phone on speaker "Omma, I put you on speaker, okay. Kyu is here with me" 

"Annyeong ommonim, how was your flight? Are you and abunim okay?" Kyuhyun asked calmly. 

"We are okay, Kyu, but now we didn't know where to go because both of you are not in Gold Coast" Mrs Lee said worriedly. 

"Ommonim, I will text you and abunim the adddress for Paradise Centre Service Apartments. You take a cab, show the cab driver the address and the cab will take you there. I will call the service apartment now to make reservations, ok?" Kyuhyun told them his plan, with a relieved look from his worried wife. 

While Kyuhyun sent the address to his, parents-in-law, Sungmin continued talking to her mother. 

"Omma, you two stay at that service apartment for a few days until we come back, okay? The beach is just in front of the apartment, and there are food and shopping centres around the area...." Sungmin told her. She felt so relieved that Kyuhyun could think fast and putting them in a service apartment was the best solution. 

Sungmin told her mother that Kyuhyun's friends stayed there too and they really had a great time. Sungmin also told her mother that they would arranged sightseeing for them so that they would enjoy Gold Coast first while waiting for them to come back from Sydney. 

Kyuhyun has managed to make reservations for Sungmin's parents. "Ommonim, it's done. You two just queue at the taxi stand and show the driver the address in your phone. Once you reach the apartment, tell the concierge that your are Mr and Mrs Lee. The concierge will know, I've informed them. You don't pay, I've already give them my card details". 

Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun with much appreciation. Her husband has always been the best! 

Sungmin's parents thanked them and they bid goodbyes. They promised to text Sungmin when they had checked-in to their room later. 

"Thank you, Kyu, for thinking fast and did the reservation. I was too panic to think rationally!" Sungmin smile at her husband. 

"You are welcome! I just hope that they enjoy Surfers Paradise! Abunim can speak English right?" Kyuhyun asked her. 

"Yes, but not very fluent. But I think they can survive" she smile happily. 

"We'll check on them later. Let's go back to hotel to put the books, then we go for lunch? We go to Darling Harbour? We can drop by Hard Rock Cafe" he smile at his wife. 

"Yes yes!!" she clapped her hands happily. "Then tomorrow, we'll drive to The Blue Mountains?" she asked him happily. 

"Yup, and I've make a reservation at Alexandra Hotel in Leura. We stay one night there so that we can explore the town, and it's easier to drive up to the mountain from there" he smile. 

"Ohhh Kyu, that's wonderful!! I love you!!!" she turned to Kyuhyun and hugged him, making Kyuhyun chuckled. 

Kyuhyun kissed her and then let her go. "Okay, let's buckle up, we go back to hotel" 

"Okay!!!" she smile happily. Now that she knew that her parents have a place to stay, she felt relieved and got back her mood to enjoy Sydney again!

On their way back to hotel, Sungmin received a text from her mother who was so excited seeing the apartment! The beach view was breathtaking and she wanted to watch the sunset! 

Sungmin giggled reading how excited her mother was. She already missed her mother. But she also want to enjoy Sydney! 

"Let's video call them tonight? You text them that we will call them at 8pm, okay?" Kyuhyun told her, while entering their hotel's basement carpark. 

"Kyu! You are always the best!!" she smile at him happily, because she never thought of video call! Yes, why not, right?!! She could show her parents her tummy and told them how wonderful Sydney was!

Sungmin smile happily and after Kyuhyun had parked the car, she got out and started walking happily to the lift, leaving Kyuhyun behind at the car. And she forgot all about their shopping goods! Kyuhyun sighed and struggled to carry their three boxes of new shoes and all the books in 4 carriers!!...