What a good way to start a conversation

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, I can’t believe it has already been almost a year since I became trainee! I may have developed as a person and my skills are improving but with time, I’m starting to doubt myself more whether I will ever be able to debut. I know I am still considered as a new trainee as idols usually train for at least 2 years. Suzy unnie, she only trained for about 6 months then she made a debut. She must have been born to be a star.

Having been in Korea for almost a year, my Korean has definitely improved. I can’t deny that I miss Japan and my family because all this while I’ve been staying in the dorm with other trainees. It’s the same cycle everyday. Wake up at 5am, go for trainings until around 2am then go home and prepare for the weekly assessment.

The next day

“Hey Mina, you look really tired. You must have been really busy preparing for the weekly assessment today. I heard that Park Jinyoung PD-nim will be sitting in for the assessment. I think he’s choosing members for a new girl group. Come on, let’s do our best and debut! Hwaiting!!” Sana threw a fist to the air while jumping.

Sigh, she embarrasses me sometimes. Sana is one of the few friends I made and since she’s also Japanese, we communicate with each other better hence we have a better connection.

“Hwaiting! By the way, where’s Momo? I hope she didn’t oversleep on an important day like this” worried as I checked the time. The weekly assessment is starting in 10 minutes and she is nowhere in sight.

“Oh she just went to the toilet. She must be having a bad stomach again because she’s nervous. I’ll go to the toilet and check on her” Sana said before heading to the toilet.

I walked to the dance studio and was opening the door when I heard someone let out a small shout.

“Oh my I’m so sorry!” I kept bowing without looking at the person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter