One

The Other Side of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Blood Moon night, darkness came and demons elude from deep trenches, spawn of malevolent and evils gathering. An important assembly was called upon.

 

“Hear ye, All ears here!” A humongous resounding voice has silenced everyone which echoed from the hollows.

“All of you are gathered here for a very important reason.” Creatures murmuring.

“I will entrust you all with a mission, Find the boy and bring him to me alive!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!, Jungkook-ah aren’t you coming?” his best friend-Jimin asked.

“We’re already here, we should get off now.” The bus had stopped but Jungkook was still in a deep trance and was just staring outside the window.

“Are you alright?” Jimin asked as he clicked a finger on the daydreaming boy’s forehead, Jungkook came back to his senses muttering a slight ‘oww’.

“Hyung, what was that for!” Jungkook complained with big wide eyes which met Jimin’s unamused face.

“Aish, Let’s go, we’re here.” His best friend was slightly annoyed and had to drag the younger off the bus.

 

They both paced along the walkway towards a big University.

“Hey, are you okay? You’ve been like that since were on the bus.” Jimin remarked with a slightly worried expression as he bumped his best friend by the shoulder.

“Yes.” The younger responds in a slightly whispered tone.

“Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you know you can’t hide anything from me, I know you too well. You’d probably still be on that bus if I wasn’t with you.” Jimin scolded while he playfully patted Jungkook’s back.

“Tell me, did it happen again?” he asks the younger, Jungkook stops from his tracks and nodded.

“What was it this time? Do you want to talk about it?” Jimin steps in front of his best friend and lifts his head with his hands.

“I don’t know really, it wasn’t very clear and I couldn’t remember much of it, they’re more like just fragments. I can clearly remember only one sentence, ‘Find the boy and bring him to me alive’ and I feel as if they were talking about me.” Jungkook expressed.

 

It wasn’t a new thing for Jungkook, he had been having these kind of dreams ever since he turned eighteen. Most of his dreams are nightmares; he would see tragic deaths of unknown people, hideous mystical creatures and demons, and a lot of killings. On the other side of this he would rarely dream of beautiful things but whenever he does dream of it there was always something good that happens to him.

 

 

 

 

“Kookie we’re running late, we should leave now!” Jimin calls on the other side of the door of their dormitory bathroom.

“Alright, you go ahead, I’ll just finish up.” Jungkook responds from inside the bathroom and he heard Jimin bid goodbye and the sound of the door closing.

 

As he finished washing up, Jungkook looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw his face just fine and still handsome. He eventually grabbed his toothbrush from the cabinet on his side and as soon as he turn back to the mirror he was shocked and dropped his toothbrush at what he saw in front of him, he was slightly trembling. What he saw was his own reflection but very different, he knew it was him but what he had was a smirk on his face and full dark eyes then in a sudden flicker of the light what he saw got him more trembling, he grew fangs, black faded wings, hideous monstrous arms and horns. He immediately looked at his body but it was still normal and when he looked back at the mirror his reflection changed, he saw what looked like an angel but it wasn’t anyone it was him.

 

It was the start of the semester and Jungkook came running because he was already late for his first class. Thankfully he made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter