Night Drive

Not Over You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! So sorry for the extremely late update. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ❤

The night was cold as Minki walked behind his superior to the latter's car. He tightened his coat, shivering from the cold breeze around him. Both of them were silent, none had anything to say. Although Minki was not the silent type of a person, he still felt awkward to be left alone with Jonghyun. He still felt guilty for leaving the older to pursue his study in the past.

Jonghyun stopped for a while, turned his back and stared at his new co-worker. The pretty intern was looking at the ground, walking fast to follow his pace. And for the first time after such a long time, Jonghyun felt his heart stirred, mesmerized by the other's beauty. After his separation with Minki, Jonghyun had not dated anyone else. No one had successfully gained his attention, not after he had the experience of dating the most beautiful human being in this world.

Not realizing that the person in front him had stopped, Minki felt a surge of dizziness as his head bumped into something hard that turned out to be Jonghyun's shoulder. Minki lifted his head to apologize, only to find Jonghyun's warm gaze towards him. He quickly bowed his head as an apology and hid his blushing cheek by turning away. Jonghyun quietly took Minki's hand, leading his younger to the parking lot which felt so far away.

"How do you know where my apartment is?" Minki tried to start a conversation. Well, he was curious too about how Jonghyun knew his address.

"I don't." Jonghyun answered briefly, with a cold tone Minki used to hear when they were in highschool, very different from how Jonghyun behaved in their office earlier.

"But you said that you will pass my apartment on the way to yours..." Minki asked with a confused face.

"I only said that so that you would not insist on taking a taxi. So, where do you live?" Jonghyun said in a flat tone, although his face looked satisfied at Minki's exasperated expression. Minki let out a sigh and put his address on Jonghyun's GPS before switching his attention to the night scenenery on the window.

"When did you come back here?"

"Huh?" Minki looked at the man beside him with a questioning look, as he did not fully understand the question he had just heard.

"When did you return to Korea after leaving for Belgium? You had not contacted me at all." Jonghyun's voice was trailing as he continued his sentence. He could not hide his disappointment that the younger did not try anything at all to contact him after his return to Korea. He still considered Minki as a special person in his life even when they had been apart for some years.

"Abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter