Mitang

A clueless predator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one's POV

The next morning, the school's principal, Mr Park, said that there was an important anncouncement to be made and everyone one were to assemble at the hall by 8:00am sharp or they will be punished.

"Momo hurry! We don't want to be late don't we?" Dahyun said as she dragged the half awake Momo out of the classroom.

"Just 5 more minutes please..." Momo stummbled back to her desk.

"No we go now!" She tickled Momo and Momo struggled to defend herself.

"Ok ok fine. I'm up now."

"Good. Let's go!"

They quickly ran to the school hall, with only a minute to spare before the (hall's)door closes, and settled down, waiting for Mr Park to give his anncounment.

"Thank you everyone for coming on time today. This announcement is something regarding the changing of classes for the following semester of classes." Mr Park announced, earning some gasps and jeers from the students.

"Now now, I know it may be sudden but this is for your own good. The teachers have discussed this about this matter for weeks, so please understand this. Your new classes are now at the school's notice board, do have a look and head straight for your classes. You may now be dismissed."

Everyone immedietly scrammbled out of their seats and went to check on their new classes. 

"Dahyun ah, what if we are in diffrent classes?" Momo pouts.

"Then we'll meet each other during lunch break! It's fine, we still have each other after all right?"

"Hmm, I'm supposed you're right."

Turns out both of them are indeed in diffrent classes. However, Momo's class is just right beside Dahyun's, so they can always meet each other.

"Have fun in your new class Momo!"

"You too Dahyunnie!"

And they waved goodbye to each other.

Dahyun's POV

I hope Momo's doing fine.

When I step into my new class I can't help but feel intimidated by everyone. It's like they are staring right into my soul. Somehow, I miss Momo by my side.

"Hey aren't you the ex-prey of the Predator?" One girl came up to me.

"I uh-"

"Yea, yea! Tell us the details of what happen!" Another person said.

I felt like suffocating. How I wish Momo could save me from this mess right now.

And like as if my prayers were answered, someone shouted,

"Hey can't you see she's feeling uncomfortable? Stop asking her questions geez." 

I turned my head  and saw that instead of Momo, it's Chaeyoung, my childhood friend.

She grabbed my hand and brought me to a pair of desk located at the back of the classroom.

"This is where we will be sitting together now. We're in the same class so don't hesitate to ask me anything."

"Thank you Chae, you don't really have to-"

"No, I can't bear to see you like that." She turned around to her desk.

I smiled. This is the first time seeing her so protective. She's kinda cute. I giggled.

Chaeyoung's POV

What's she giggling for? Does she take what I said as a joke? I crossed my arms.

"Ah~ are you mad?" I turned to see that she's giving me those puppy eyes. 

"N-no. From now on, I'm going to protect you ok. Especially from that stupid predator."

"Pfft. Thanks," she hugged me and I swear my heart raced really fast from that hug.

Yes, I like Dahyun ever since we're young. But, I didn't dare to confess because I'm scared of losing our friendship. What if she said no? What if she didn't want to talk to me afterthat? I can't bare to see that happening.

I also felt really ty. For not being able to stand up against the bullies that hurt her. It's not that I'm scared of them, but more like they don't take me seriously because I'm small, so they would just shove me to the side. So I took up boxing lessons, so that I could protect her, so that she could feel my love for her. 

I saw what the predator did to her yesterday, and before I could even step in, another girl took my chance. I feel really pathetic. Pathetic for not being able to protect the ones that I love the most.

"Chae, are you ok? You've been spacing out?"

"Uh yea, It's just that a lot of things have been on my mind. You don't have to worry." It's you. You were always on my mind Dahyun ah.

"You can just talk to me if you need to ok?"

I nod.

*RINGG* 

The school bell rang, indicating the start of lessons.

Momo's POV

When I came to my new class, I decided to sit at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter