Star Blossom [Part 2] (Dojae)

Dump Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jaehyun, someone rang the doorbell.” He nodded, then let Johnny opened the door of his house (his and Doyoung's). He still lives there although he will remember their memories. The door of his room opened, Johnny came in. Jaehyun still heard foot steps, it wasn't from Johnny, he knew.

“Jaehyun,” The voice is different, more different than Johnny's. He looked up, meeting the eyes of the unexpected person that will visit him here, “D-Doyoung.” He stuttered. Johnny silently left the room. Doyoung fidgeted on his place. Slightly biting his lower lips out of nervousness, he looked at the younger who still lays on the bed.

“I'm so sorry, Jae. I'm so coward. I shouldn't have left you. I-I regretted it immediately. I should have fight for us.” Jaehyun's eyebrow creased up, he wiped his tears away. “I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.” Doyoung kneeled in front of his (their) bed. His head low, his shoulders were shaking. He's crying. 

“Why? Why did you left me?” Jaehyun asked. He sat up.

“It's my father's command, that I should leave you and marry his friend's daughter. I-I can't disobey him, you know that. When I'm in my parent's house, I kept crying on my mom's room. I'm here because of her, she fought with my father about that issue. She set me free from my father's hold after those months. I missed you so much and I still love you, Jae.” Doyoung looked up to him, those shiny eyes that Jaehyun loved the most. He truly missed his bunny.

Jaehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter