Chapter 1

Weird Love [ONESHOT]

 

At The Train

7.03am… The same train… The same train…. As usual, he is standing at the same spot.

“Lucky me that I get to catch the train.” Taeyeon mumbled.

She looked at the spot where the boy is standing.

Wow! He’s getting handsome each day, she thought.

Okay….. Here’s the story…

She actually saw the boy for the first time two months ago.

 


 

Flashbacks

“OMG! I woke up late today!” Taeyeon screamed as she hop into the train. She looked at her watch to see the time. Unfortunately, she forgot to wear it as she was rushing out from home, afraid that she won’t be able to catch the train on time.

“Excuse me, what time is it now?” Taeyeon asked at a group of six boys. It turned out that the boys were from  Jinyoung High School. She knew it when she saw the badge on their school jacket as they turned around to face her.

Aish, I accidentally asked Jinyoung High School’s students, she thought. She smiled awkwardly and moved few steps backwards. She was trying to avoid from involving with them.

“Hmm…. It’s 7.03am now.” A boy who was standing in the middle said. He was physically quite tall but looked a bit short because his other friends were quite tall.

“OMG! I will definitely be late! If I’m late again, I’m doom!”Taeyeon screamed unintentionally in front of them, making them taken aback with her actions.

“By the way, you’re from SooMan High School, huh?” Another boy said. He doesn’t looked like Korean. More like a Thailand person.

Taeyeon smiled awkwardly and quickly shook her head, saying that she wasn’t from SooMan High School. Actually, it’s not that she doesn’t want to admit she’s from that school, but she was ashamed to admit it, because SooMan High School and Jinyoung High School are rivals in terms of education. Both schools were elite, but Jinyoung High School always lose to SooMan High School.

Taeyeon was not one of the elite in the school. Her grades were not that excellent too. She still remembered how she was accepted to the school. She got accepted by the school because she won a singing competition held by the school and the reward was getting accepted into the school.

“But your uniform, isn’t that SooMan High Schools’? Weird…. By the way, you might get to arrive school before the bell rang. Just hop off in the next station to Yeouido.” The boy in the middle said.

Taeyeon can’t believe him. Because she knows very well that her school and his school are rivals. Since he already knew her school, he might get revenge by making her late to school.

“Hmm…. Do I look like a liar to you? You see…. Platform 3, there will be an express train that will stop.” The boy explained.

“If you hop on to that train, you might be able to get to school before 7.25, but only if you run.” He added.

“Are you serious?” Taeyeon said.

“Of course! What are you waiting for? Go!”

“Ooo… Arasso… Oh thank you! So much!” She smiled as she left. Right at that time, Taeyeon had fall for him.

End of flashbacks



 

 

Everyday , Taeyeon would follow everything that the boy said before. She tried to talk to him, but she had no chance. The boy was always with his other five friends, chatting and fooling around.

The only thing that she knew about him was his name.

Wooyoung….

She knew it because she heard his friends calling him that name.

7.08am…

Every day, she only got 5 minutes to see the boy. Those 2 months of 5 minutes went away just like that.

“Hmm…. School holidays will be starting tomorrow. I can’t see him anymore.” Taeyeon said, upset.

That day, the boy and his friends hop off the train before Taeyeon’s station. She was quite upset that she have to wait until the school holidays end. As she was walking out from the train, she saw something on the floor, more like a book.

When she picked it up, she squealed as she opened the book. It was Wooyoung’s diary! It was the boy’s diary!

“OMG! I just can’t believe what I’m holding right now.” Taeyeon squealed with joy.

She started to think about what she can do about the diary. Part of her mind wanted to return the diary, but part of her mind is not willing to do so. She thought about how hard it was for her to look at him for only 5 minutes every day. She wanted more. She wanted more than 5 minutes.



 

Author's Note : Sorry for the late update... I will be updating regularly after this.. I'm actually writing a lot of stories... So, yeah... ideas come and go... yeah...