4: Adult again??

Baby Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She screamed yet was covered soon after before she could scream again.

“yah, Jae Eun, don’t scream into my ear. Lemme sleep.”

Soon as he said that the door was thrown open and tiny stomps were heard. Guess she was loud enough for the other boys to hear. Hopefully nothing was misunderstood-

 “Hyung, we knew you had it in you but who knew you were such a ert.”

 “Yoongi byuntae.”

 “Byuntae, byuntae”

 “Byuntae, byuntae” “Yunay yunay” “Jungkook, Jimin don’t copy Taehyung”

 “Wait, he’s back to normal….”

Namjoon was right about that. How could she be so ignorant to the fact that Yoongi, an adult Yoongi had collapsed on her. She couldn’t really tell but from the fall and the skin she must have felt should have been the indicator that he was currently in less clothing than he should be. 

Her arms supported both her and Yoongi but they were starting to get tired. “Yoongi oppa, do you remember what you were doing before waking up?” If he could remember the short time he was as a child and the short time period when he was alone, then maybe they could all return to normal.

“Yeah, I remember drinking and coming back to the dorm half asleep with some drunk idiots tagging along.”

 He had mumbled his reply but Jae Eun had still heard him. She felt him shift and seemed to have jump back a tiny bit.

 “Jae Eun, I know I like to kid around and tell you how great you are with the kids but. . . what’s this?” He pointed a finger over to the boys, who were sadly still in children’s bodies. She sighed, this was getting way too stressful.

Twenty minutes later after Yoongi changed into other clothes than just his boxers, Yoongi had the gist of what happened, though his furrowed eyebrows suggested he was still confused. He leaned back in his seat, body looking rather relaxed but that was probably not the case because how in the world was he supposed to understand that he and his brothers all got drunk and somehow each drank from the same thing (not like it was a new thing at this point) but for it to appear as though no one had drank from it before? And become tiny children, even if they still retained adult mindsets?

He carefully observed how tiny the other members looked and quite frankly, if he would really be honest, he found the height difference to be so odd now. He could tease them, even Jin hyung who was the tallest from the kid group now.

As funny as his thoughts had begun to go, he frowned, mood beginning to go sour. It was a frustrating thought really, why was it that despite everyone else claiming that he had also shrunk, he had no memory of it? He had a good memory but this piece just, how was it possible that he would have no recollection of it at all. He sighed as he watched Jae Eun and little Jin try to round up the kids all to sit and stay while she and Yoongi tried to come up with ideas.

It was cute, watching the younger ones; Yoongi hadn’t even realized how wide his smile was at this point until Jimin hopped over to where he was currently seated.

“Hyung, are you imagining things again?”

His smile became soft in front of Jimin. “Yeah, it looks like Jae Eun had kids and I’m the babysitter.”

“Hey! I’m not that old! If anything you’re the oldest one here!” Jae Eun yelled grudgingly, though she was glad she wasn’t the only adult at the moment. Well, Yoongi would probably help but what if wanted to go work at the studio or something?

She sighed before continuing. “Oppa, I have to go buy more things, would you be ok handling a few of them here with you or would you like me to take them all with? Or do you wanna come with?”

Yoongi was surprised at what she had asked. It sounded so. . . domestic and just. . . “I wasn’t aware I had a family with kids to take care of but I mean, I’ll do what’s less stressing for you.” He may seem cold but looking at the current situation , now was no time for being an idiot. Plus Jae Eun did help them a lot so why not help.

How to answer that without sassing back that she’d leave all the kids to him then? No offense but even if they were still in their adult mind set, maybe with the exception of Tae who she had to remind herself was still the annoying twenty something year old who had different moods accordingly, they were happy to be able to walk fre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter