Enough

I Could Hold You (Endlessly)

"A leader is someone who is popular in the group or a person like that, but this friend doesn't have much."

 

"Hyung where are you going ?"

A pause. A smile that doesn't reach his eyes. A nervous chuckle.

"I just need some fresh air"

The door slams.

He's running.

Faces pass. Tears blur his vision.

Inhale. Exhale.

He ends up at a park. The cold air stings his skin. He should've worn a thicker coat. 

Pathetic. Worthless. An embarrassment

Footsteps approach him and a familiar voice startles him.

"Eunkwang! What do you think you're doing here out in the cold without a jacket on?"

Ah. It was Minhyuk. 

Eunkwang turns and faces him. 

Eyes red rimmed, tears streaming down his face. He tried to answer him but all that came out was a choked sob. 

Warm hands tenderly takes ahold of his numbingly cold ones. 

Said hands pull him close. Minhyuk's body envelopes him.

No words were spoken by Eunkwang but when he looked into Minhyuk's eyes he knew Minhyuk understood.

A shaky exhale.

A muffled whisper from Minhyuk as his grip tightens.

"You're enough"

 


Author's Note:

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the slow updates and this short chapter but i've been super busy with work so I hope ya'll understand!

Anyway, the quote at the beginning of the chapter was from Kim Gu Ra who was talking about Eunkwang's competancy to be a leader. It made me kinda pissed so this came out of my angered mind. HAHA. It's old news but I finally got around to writing this. 

Till next time! See ya!