THIS IS AN UPDATE. THIS IS NOT A JOKE ISTG.

Terminal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung

 

 

 

It was 6:00 in the evening when I went to a flower shop. I decided to give Mina flowers, just a token of gratitude for not turning me down. I meant, the friendship I offered. I don't usually do this, plus it was kind of a bit awkward because i'm a girl. But who cares, being gay is a thing now. Gay and proud!

 

 
I entered the shop and different kinds of flowers greeted me. Wait, what is Mina's favorite flower? should I buy her Tulips? perhaps, Sweet Juliet? how about Sweet Alyssum? would she like it? what if she dislike flowers? or what if she's allergic to them?

 


God, the war happening inside my cerebrum gives me migraine. Ugh, damn it. 

 

"So, have you already decided what to buy?" A tall guy with enormous ears asked me while grinning. He's probably in charge of this shop. (A/N: Stan kings and you will know who the flower shop guy is lol)

 

"Uh, I haven't decided yet. Give me a minute" I answered and gave him a faint smile. 

 


"Take your time, miss" He retorted and shot me a flirty wink. I suddenly wanna smack this guy's perfect face. To be honest, this guy is freaking me out. He may be handsome but unfornately, God bestowed him the power of flirting, which is unbearable and.. disgusting. I feel sorry for his future girlfriend. 

 


Anyways, back to business. I still don't know what to pick, there are variety of exquisite flowers here. I'm having a hard time choosing. I closed my eyes caused by confusion. God, help me.

 


"If I were you, I'd choose Sweet Juliet." God? is that you? 


"Seems like you're having trouble choosing what flower to buy." Wait, that voice sounds familiar.

 


I swiftly unfold my orbs as I heard the voice. A smiling Park Jihyo appeared in front of me. Her eyes are sparkly, like a shining diamond. A diamond that everyone wishes to have. She's beautiful, as usual. Albeit she's just wearing a simple dress, she is still aesthetically pleasing. 

 


"Jesus Christ, Thomas, you surprised me. Don't sneak behind a tiger, its dangerous." She laughed, catching the attention of the flower shop guy. He looked at us for a second but eventually putting back his attention on his phone. 

 


"Tiger? you mean kitten", She is still laughing, covering preventing it from bursting because God knows how loud her voice is. I glared at her. 

 

"Okay, okay I'll stop."

 


"What are you doing here, by the way?" I asked her but my eyes are still nailed on the flowers in front me. 

 


"I promised Tzuyu that I'll give her a Crocus Sativus"


"Cro.. crok- crocodile? what—"


"CRO-CUS SA-TI-VUS"


"Whatever" She chuckled.


"How about you Chaeng, what brings you here?" Jihyo catechized.


"Uh.. nothing.."


"Liar"


"Fine, I'm planning on giving someone a flower." This living version of that infamous train is much inquisitive. 


"Who might that be?" 


"Are you a detective?"


She laughed again. "Alrighty, I won't ask futher." 


"Great."


"Chaeng, I gotta go. See you at school tomorrow!" After that, she disappeared on my vision. 

 


I still haven't chose of what flower to buy for Mina. Ugh, this was so not part of the plan in the first pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter