Tada

Terminal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung

 


I saw her standing amidst the disordant crowd while waiting for the bus to arrive. Even though my orbs are only seeing her side profile, I can still visualize how perfect her facade is. It's a routine, that every morning I able to witness this lass' indescribable beauty. It has been months since then, but I still can't get enough of her. It was a desire for me to know her name but I was hesitant, I still don't possess the courage to approach her.

Maybe one day, I might able to find that courage and ask her. For the past months I've been with her in this terminal, I still wonder why she's commuting. I can't fathom why she's always commuting when it is obvious that she came from a wealthy family. I saw her once entered an enormous house at the Pyeongchang-dong district at Jongno-gu last month. Though it was questionable, it amazes me that she's not just beauteous, but she is also humble; a total package.

 


Everyday, this terminal keeps me alive. Because of her.


It was 6:45 in the morning when the bus arrived, I swiftly set foot in and sat at the 8th row, left corner.

Then I saw her, walking down the aisle of the bus, she was looking for a seat. All seats are almost occupied because there are a lot of commuters today. Fortunately, the good Lord saved one seat, which is the seat beside me. Her eyes darted at me, she then started walking towards me, seeing that no one was sitting nearby.

 


"Hi, is this seat taken?" she asked me. God, her voice is a melody to my ear. It was soft and pure. I stared at her visage for a moment, memorizing every detail of the puss. It was indicating that she was molded perfectly by Aphrodite. But her voice still lingered inside my head, the sound of her voice left me mum; my mouth stammered, no words to say. 

 


Before embarrasent takes place, I shook my head as an answer to her query.

 


She showed off a sweet smile and sat beside me. Shoulder up to shoulder, we shared that 6:45 ride. 


I can feel that my face is turning crimson, so I lowered my head down. I don't want to inform her that she is the reason of the sudden bloom on my face. But the saints failed to hear my plea as I saw her head, tilting, facing me, on my peripheral vision. Goddamnit.


I lifted my head and faked a cough. 


"Hey, are you okay?" She asked me worriedly. "Are you sick or something?" 


"I'm.. i'm o-okay.." I retorted, stuttering.


"Are you sure? you don't look okay." Surprisingly, she put her right palm on my forehead, checking my temperature. It left me dumbfounded. "Your temperature is normal, but why is your face toned beet?" she was wondering. "Ah! do you have allergies?" she asked again.

 

I didn't expect that she's much of a talker, her visual screams otherwise. A moment ago, I thought that this ride will be filled with tranquil. But suddenly the tables turned as this skirt beside me started to play Sherlock Holmes. Much interrogative. 

 


"I.. I.. don't h-have any a-allergies.." I answered. "I-i'm just sleepy, thats all." I assured her giving my heart shaped smile. (a/n: "heart shaped" lmao)


She smiled back. "Glad to hear." 


The ambiance turned hush. The silence was not awkward nor comfortable, it was equilibrium. I can't say it's comfortable since my is heart throbbing ardor, making me feel the other way around. But that other way around is not awkwardness, I guarantee it. 

 


The bus arrived at a terminal in Seodaemun-gu. It was a cue that she arrived at her destination. By the way, she is studying at Ewha Womans University. The logo of her uniform says it all. She stood up as soon as the bus stopped. She was a few steps away from the bus' door when I found the courage I've been looking for the whole time.

 


"Miss!" I shouted, she turned her back and looked at me with a confused facade.


"Yes?" 


"What's your name?" I asked, finally I didn't stammer. 


"Mina" She smiled at me and got off from the bus. 

 

 

Mina, the name is like a mirror as it reflect its owner, beautiful. Few minutes later, I arrived at Gwanak-gu. I stepped off from the bus and started walking, heading to Seoul National University where I am currently studying. Traipsing to the university with a song in my head that goes Mina. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter