Day 1 Start

Just Pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

They arrived to school shortly after, the parking lot already pretty much filled, but luckily for Momo she found a spot not too far from the main campus.

 

Momo turned the engine of the car off looking at Sana who had now finished the candy along the way, she smiled at her. “Yay, you finished it. Just in time!”

 

Sana turned to look at Momo, causing Momo to chuckle into fits of laughter. Sana clearly confused as to why her best friend was laughing arched an eyebrow waiting for her to tell her what’s going on.

 

“What?” She finally asked after Momo calmed down.

 

“Look at the mirror please,” Momo still holding back her laugh watching Sana pull the mirror down. Now Sana knew why Momo laughed so hard.

 

Sana’s lips were now coated with the colors from the ring pop in which she had been and on.

 

Sana pouted, “Lets go, I’ll go wash it off in the rest room.”

 

Momo shook her head locking the door that Sana tried to open, she unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned to the glove compartment grabbing a few wipes that she always kept in there just in case. “Here let me,” Momo stifled another laugh, “Turn this way.”

 

Sana shook her head, “No I’ll just go wash up in the restroom,” Sana tried to turn away failing yet again.

Momo placed her hand on Sana’s cheek turning the girl to look at her, “Aigoo, such a mess.” She teased bringing the wipes to Sana’s lips, softly wiping the smudged candy stains away from her lips.

 

Sana swallowed the dry lump in . She was used to skinship between her and Momo. But ever since they became official fake girlfriends, her heart that she figured was used to it kept betraying her.

 

She watched as Momo traced the wipes against her lips and how focused Momo looked, needless to say she felt as if the world grew silent and the only thing she could hear was the beating of her chest, the only thing she could focus on was the how concentrated Momo looked just to get the candy stains off her lip, the only thing she could feel was the heat that was forming between her cheek and Momo’s hand.

 

Finally after what felt like an endless battle of her trying not to lean to close or breathe too loud, Momo pulled away smiling. “There, all better. Look for yourself.”

 

Sana nodded, looking back into the mirror and smiling at the original color of her lips. “Thank you.” She chuckled softly.

 

“No biggie, Sana Chan!” Momo playfully teased. “Looks like people were watching us too.”

 

Sana finally gaining her attention back looked outside the window of the car noticing the students that were looking at them. “Crap.”

 

Momo shook her head, “Actually that’s good. Makes us more believable.” She smiled and opened her door, grabbing her backpack along the way.

 

Sana who was still glued to her seat, half from embarrassment that people were watching and half because of the fact that she still couldn’t stop her heart from beating like crazy.

 

Momo came to her side opening the door for her, “Thanks,” She quickly unbuckled the seatbelt, and got out of the car, becoming more aware of the people that were staring at her. She felt like she couldn’t do it anymore, the eyes of everyone looking at them was too much.

 

Momo closed the door, coming close and whispering softly into Sana’s ear, “Just for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter